Perfect*Every Marvel woman

As I walk into the compound the woman congratulated me on winning my game. I smile and every yells. "Y/N WE LOVE YOU!" I smile and start to tear up never feeling like this. A tear runs down my face and they all hug me. "Thank you" I say crying I felt so loved by them. "SLEEP OVER!" I smile and my girlfriend Mj hugs me. She wipes my tears and I kiss her.

Natasha's POV
As we all are talking about Y/n's games win I lol to see her staring away. I tap on her shoulder and she turns to me. I hug her when I see the tears. The rest of the quiet down. "What's wrong" I ask her and she sniffles. "I know that you guys love me but I some times doubt it because of my last family" She says and we all confort her. "Y/n were not going to not love you were your family now and Family needs each other's love" Wanda says. "I love you guys" Y/n says "We love you to and no matter what your Perfect" I say so every one and she smiles Mj holds her hand and they cuddle. "Scary movie time" carol says and Y/n nods. We end off the night and the rest of our life's as a family.

Wow this was wholesome anyway thank you all so much for supporting me with Marvel woman imagines I mean I have been through so much and I really appreciate it I don't know if I'm going to continue but all I know is that I'm going to work on another work of mine about being with Madison beer and so much more but again thank you all so much say healthy drink water and always remember I love you 300 <3