Cold*carol

Request granted

Request granted

Carols POV
As we arrive to our cabin we enter and immediately turn on the heat. Y/n: mmmm Yay it is warm. I giggle and kiss her cheek. She smiles and we go to the bed room and unpack. Once we're done unpacking we start cuddling together to keep extra warmth. Carol: I love you babe. Y/n: I love you too mi bebé (my baby) I kiss her nose causing her to scrunch her nose. She falls asleep in my arms and I kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep as well.

Morning

Y/n POV
I walk you to feeling Cold I open my eyes and see that carol isn't here. I get up and grab my red soft blanket and wrap it around my body and slip on my slippers. I walk into the kitchen and see carol cooking me so food. I smile and look outside. Y/n: Umm mi amor look outside.  She look out and sees the heavy snow fall. Carol: oh my god I think we're going to be stuck inside all day. I nod and lay on the couch. She brings us our food with is eggs toast and sausage. Yum. I start eating and we talk about what to do inside. We agree on cuddling and reading by the fire place. We finish eating so we clean up and we start read and cuddle.

-time skip to night-

Once we finish reading we start to get ready for bed. Carol: baby. I look at her and she's wearing a dinosaur onesie. I giggle and cuddle with her. She lays her head on my chest and I kiss her head. Carol: grrrrrr I love you grrrr. I laugh and say. Y/n: I love you too Mi princessa Dino. We fall into a sleep.