MOM*sharon

Age 19

Y/n POV
As I'm walking to my house I see a person on my porch. Y/n: umm hi. Sharon: hi you must be y/n. I nod and she says. Sharon: look I know you don't know me and you might not believe this but I'm your mom. I look at her in shock and say. Y/n: MOM! I hug her and she hugs me back. The memories start to roll back from when I was 3. Sharon: it's me. We talk and she says. Sharon: want to got home? I nod and we drive to what I can't believe is the avengers tower. I smile and we walk inside. Wanda: Sharon Whos this cutie? I blush and admire her beauty. Sharon: this is my lost daughter y/n. I wave and Wanda says. Wanda: how old are you? Y/n: 19 you? Wanda: I'm 19 too. I giggle and she lets me meet the rest of the team.

-time skip 4 years-

Y/n POV
As time when on me and mom had gotten closer and me and Wanda have just gotten married. Right now I'm talking to mom and Wanda runs in and says. Wanda: BABE it's positive. I look at her in shock me and Wanda have been planning to have a kid. I get up and hug her. Sharon: what does she mean by that? I pull away and say. Y/n: me and Wanda have been planning on having a kid an we went to the doctor the other day and it's positive. Mom hugs me and I say. Y/n: thank you mom. I pull away and kiss Wanda and yell. Y/n: WHERE GOING TO PARENTS AHHH. I jump and down and I grab Wanda and take her upstairs and cuddle with her. I kiss her and kiss her stomach and say. Y/n: hey girl or boy I want you to know that you are going to have the best parents. Wanda giggles and I lay on h r chest while rubbing her stomach.