Yeah?*Hailee

Y/n's POV
Growing up as the daughter of Hailee steinfeld well adopted daughter because she found you and want you to be in the family. The bullies still hurt you but you have gotten used to it.

"Y/n" I look up and my mom asks. "You okay?" I nod and look around and see we're at the store and I look and see her. I blush and she smiles at me. "Oooo is that y/n's crush" I blush and push my mom slightly.

We pay and go home and I help get everything and come back out and feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey y/n" I blush and say hi and she wants to take me on a date. "S-Sure"

I get ready and we go. She takes me into an ally and I she pushes me to the ground and I get back up and see everyone. "Well you really thought she would like someone ugly like you." I put my hands up and they all start beating me. They leave and I get up and limp home.

I walk in and see flo and my mom talking.
"Hi y/n/n how was the- WHAT HAPPENED" flo said and I just go to the alcohol and open a bottle and put pour the alcohol on a napkin and start to clean my cuts. "Ahh" I groan in pain and my mom helps me. "Who did this to you" I look at her and she nods and clenches her jaw. "I hate them" I mumble and she finishes bandaging me and I sit on the couch.

The doorbell rings and flo opens it and sees a cop. He walks in and see me. "Can I talk to her?" My mom nods and he pulls me outside. I see the bullies in the truck. "We saw everything that happened to you in the ally do you want to press charges?" I look at them and shake my head. "Are you sure" I nod and they let them go and they just stand there. "Why did you set us free?" I sigh. "I've spent most of my life in the orphanage and it was really bad and...I don't want you guys to end up somewhere even worse just because you beat me up and I get it I'm just a stupid kid and is shy I understand why I would beat me up too" I say and they look down. "Y/n?" Jake asks. "Yeah?" I say. "Sorry we truly are we didn't know you felt like this"

I nod and say. "When your real Parents end dead in a crash nothing is that same because you grow up feeling like the world fucking hates you and you feel numb and do want to deal with people who hate you and say it to your face it hurts but Hailee chose me and I can't ask for more because her just letting me live with her and raising me as her own is worth all of the beating I got from you guys" I say and they hug me. "Hang with us tomorrow?" I nod and they leave