Four eyes * wanda

Y/n POV
Ever since I joined the avengers. Carol has been making fun of me. For example calling me four eyes loser nerd and the one I hate the most virgin. She called me that because it's true I am a virgin at 23 years old. Heck I still haven't even had my first kiss yet. I was walking to the kitchen to grab some water for me. I walk in only to see carol and Wanda talking. Wanda was the girl I had a crush on. She was the only one who just made me so happy when I'm sad. I turned around to walk out when a voice calls me. Carol: hey Wanda look it's virgin four eyes. I just kept walking and I made it to my bedroom and just sat down on my chair where my desk is. I grab my diary and started writing my feeling down. I was writing for awhile when I get notified by Jarvis telling me the Mr. stark wants everyone to me him in the living room. I thank Jarvis and I walk down to the living room to see everyone there. Tony: good now that everyone is here I would like you all to know that we're having a party made by yours truly. I roll my eyes and nod and leave to my room. I put on a white suit and look at my self in the mirror and I think to myself that I'm just going to stark's party no big deal. I walk downstairs to see everyone talking and I just stand there looking like a complete idiot. I stay silent for most of the party and Wanda walks up to me and says. Wanda: hey come one we're all going to play spin the bottle. Before I could even answer she drags me to the couches and everyone just stares at me and I just smile nervously. Wanda was sitting on the side opposite of me. Steve: Wanda go. She spins the bottle and I think that it's not going to land on me but it does and the whole room when silent. Carol: Wanda spin again that doesn't count. Wanda: Carol you don't get a say on this it's spin the bottle I have to kiss the person it lands on I have to a d I want to. I look at Wanda in shock. Wanda gets up and straddles me and says. Wanda: can I kiss you? I nod and we crash each other's lips. For want seems like hours Wanda pulls away and I just have a smile on my face. Wanda whispers something in my ear. Wanda: can we ditch this part and just go to my room to cuddle. I nod and kiss her cheek and I have her wrapped around my body and we got to her room and she gives me her sweat pants and her red hoodie. I get into bed with her and cuddle up to her. Even though I was more tougher than her I still was a softie for her. Wanda: goodnight night my love. Y/n: goodnight baby love you. She kisses me and I fall asleep in her arms. Now ever since then I'm now just called four eyes If you know what I mean. *winks*