Period*Brie

You are Brie's child and you have your first period
Age:12

Y/n POV
I wake up to feel someone shaking me. Brie: baby wake up. I groan and curl up into a ball do to the pain in my stomach. Brie: come on it's movie day. I start to get angry and say. Y/n: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MOM! I realize what I said and I start to cry. Brie: okay then. She goes to leave and I say. Y/n: I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to it's just feel like I'm get random mood swing- I realize that I'm must've on my period. I run to the bathroom and pull down my shorts. A big stain of blood is on my underwear. Brie: honey it's okay it's just your first period. I nod and say. Y/n: can you bring me some clean clothes and a towel. She nods and goes to grab my clothes. She hands me a comfortable outfit. I thank her and get in the shower and start to clean myself. I get out and put a pad on my underwear and I put on the black sweat pants and hoodie that she handed me.

Brie's POV
As y/n is getting cleaned up and run to the store and I get pads candy pills and a heating pad for her cramps. I pay for everything and drive back home. I open the door and her little cries. I walk and and see y/n on the couch in a ball. I run over to her and hold her. Brie: it's fine baby I'm here. I get the heating pad and plug it in. I place it on her stomach and she sighs of relief. Y/n: thank you mom. I kiss her cheek and give her the candy. She smiles and grabs the candy and starts to eat it. I sit next to her and she cuddles into me. Y/n: I love you mom. Brie: I love you too baby. We watch movies and y/n got emotional but it was funny to see.