I don't want*america

As I walked into my room I change into some shorts and a oversized t-shirt. I lay down and my mom walks in. "America is here honey" I instantly run past her and see her downstairs. "BESTIE!" I yell and America yells back. "Y/N/N!" I run into her arms and she spins us around. "I thought I lost you" I say pulling away and she giggles. "You'll never lose me" I smile and hug her again. We talk and then run to the living area and play Mario cart. "OOO I WINNNNN!" I yell and America starts to tickle me. I laugh and she pins me down and we laugh. We stop and I stare into her eyes. She stares at me too and I kiss her. We both pull away quickly and I get up and run to my room. I sit down. "Holy shit I just missed my bestie/crush" I groan at my mistake and scream into my pillow.

Americas POV
As I realized what just happened I blush and strange walks in. "Y/n kiss you then ran away thinking you don't like her but in reality you do like her and want her to be your girlfriend if that makes sense?" I nod and look down. "Look as a man who can't be with someone I want maybe you can try and maybe theirs a possibility you will succeed at getting her so go"

I nod and I get up and change Into some short shorts and a shirt. I walk to y/n's room and open the door. "Hey can I stay the night here please?" I ask and she nods slowly. I walk over and lay on her bed. We both look at the ceiling. "I can't do this anymore." I say and sit up as she does. "What?" She says and I kiss her. I pull away and say. "I don't want to be your friend I want to be your girlfriend" I say and she holds my hand. "Amer- Baby I want that to" I smile and she kisses me and we lay down. I wrap my arms around her waist.

She wraps her leg around my hip and snuggles her head in the crook of my neck and I giggle. She kisses my neck and I kiss her cheek. We fall asleep.

~morning~

Y/n's POV

I wake up to feel a strong grip around me. I open my eyes and turn my head to see America. I smile and turn around. I stare at all her perfection. "It's rude to stare" she says and I giggle. "Well not my fault that you have such a beautiful face and soft lips that I just want to kiss every minute I'm with you" I say and she blushes.

I smile and give her a slow kiss. I pull away and say. "Let's get ready for today?" She nods and we both get up. "I make my bed and I take a shower and wear America's jacket and grey pants. I walk out of my room and see America and she walks over and gives me one of her hoodies. "Trade you" I smile and grab it and give her jacket back. We walk downstairs hand in hand and ever my one stops talking and stares at us.

"What?" I ask and wanda says. "I didn't know you two were dating." I blush and America says. "Yeah and she's mine so no one mess with her or else I'll send you to another multiverse" she says and I blush and we go on a walk and spend the day cuddling and watching movies with the team.

Idk but heller I'm back from the "dead"