Broken*Wanda

Y/n POV
As I'm walking though the halls of school I see Mj. Mj the most perfect person in the world. I smile and go to my locker. My locker shuts and I see Peter and flash. I look away and flash says. Flash: ahh Peter look what we have here y/n the disappointment. Peter: yeah she's just a fuck up. I sigh and say. Y/n: leave me alone flash. I try and walk away when Peter pins me to the locker. I lose it and punch his face and then I kick flash in the balls. I start to beat them both up when the principal comes and pulls me away and then I turn around and punch him in the face. Principal: Y/N PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW. I roll my eyes and walk there.

-time skip-

Wanda's POV
I get a call from the school and come to find out y/n beat up two boys. Wanda: NATASHA! She comes running down and I tell her what happened. We get in the car and go over to the school. Once we go in they lead us into the principals office. Me and Nat see y/n Peter and some other boy. I gasp to see Peter's nose. Principal: y/n is expelled for 3 weeks. I nod and they let the boy go and Peter and y/n stay. I shake my head and say. Wanda: let's go we'll talk about this when we get to the tower. They nod and we go to the tower. As soon as we get into the tower y/n runs to her room when Steve's try's to talk to her.

Y/n POV
I run to my room in tears when uncle Steve try's to talk to me. I shut my door and lock it. I lay down and stare at my ceiling while listen to music. I see my mom above my face and I sigh and take off my headphones and she says. Wanda: come on downstairs. I sigh and follow her to the common room and see everyone plus Peter and mama. Nat: sit. I sit down next to Loki my favorite he made me feel expected. Wanda: y/n what the hell were you think beating up Peter and some other boy for no reason. I scoff and mutter. Y/n like you care. Nat: what was that. I get up and say. Y/n: like you care you know what I'm done I'm done being here on earth being treated like I did the bad thing Peter and that other boy make fun of me I tried telling everyone but they push me away for Peter and yet the only one who listens to me is Loki. I finish talking and say. Y/n: I'm done. I walk out and run to the roof. I sigh and take off my jacket revealing the cuts on my arms I back up and get ready to jump when Loki comes to me and hugs me. I look at him and she hugs me. I start to crying into their arms. I look up and Loki and they cup my face and wipe my tears with her hand. I smile and hear everyone. I get up and just stare at everyone. Wanda: honey. I look up and she hugs me. Mama hugs me too and says. Nat: I'm sorry love. I sigh and say. Y/n: it's fine I can see why you like Peter more. I pull away and walk downstairs into my room.

Nats POV
I look at Peter and he's crying. Nat: Peter why? He sighs and says. Peter: I like her no I think I love her. I look at Wanda. Wanda: they why did you do this. Peter: because I thought she didn't like me either. I hug Peter and say. Nat: go tell her. He nods and walks to her room.

Peter's POV
I knock on y/n's door and her and small 'come in' I open the door and say. Peter: hey. She looks up at me and says. Y/n: oh hey. Peter: can I sit. She nods and pat next to her. I sit down and say. Peter: look I'm sorry that I make fun of you it's just- I sigh. She cups my face and says. Y/n: no Peter I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you it's just you pinning me to the lockers makes me scared so what else did I have to do. I sigh and say. Peter: no it's fine the reason why I do it is because I. I look at her and say. Peter: I love you. She stares at me in shock and then takes a glance down at my lips then back to my eyes. I lean in a kiss her. She kisses me back and then we start to make out. She pulls away out of breath and then says. Y/n: I love you too. She smiles and then we hug. Wanda and nat: awwww. She jump apart and y/n pulls out a gun. Nat: honey it's just us. She nods and puts the gun away. Wanda: well umm boyfriend? She looks at me and I say. Peter: well? She looks down and nods. I smile and open up my arms. Peter: hey come here. She looks up and smiles. She lays down and I snuggles her head into my chest.