Left*Natasha

Based on Sad songs in a hotel room by Joshua Bassett go check out his EP because it's pretty good

TW: suicide attempt

She packs her bags and she left me.

"I'm wearing the robe the same ones we left on the hotel floor"

I sit on the bed and start crying and I set up the projector and see pictures of us.

"How the hell we end up where we did? Do you think it's messed up it all went to shit"

I turn off the projector and sit there and zone out but all I think about is Natasha and I snap out of it. I open my suitcase to grab a towel for later and I see Natasha scarf and I get mad and just throw everything and I grab the hotel phone and think about call her.

"I miss you so I pick up the phone and I order room service for one"

I order and wait for my things and grab the champagne bottles from the mini bar and start drinking them.

"Champagne mini-bar bottle are done"

I grab my Guitar and tune it and start playing.

"I'm singing sad songs in a hotel room"

The neighbors start banging on the door and I check the time 3am

"The neighbors are knocking they just want to sleep it's 3am while my guitar gently weeps"

I stop and run a bath and get in and put my head under and just don't think.

"We check in together I never checked out I guess it's heartbreak hotel 'cause just look at us now"

I feel myself getting pulled out and I open my eyes to see Natasha. "Baby I'm sorry I just got mad and I didn't think I know your going through a lot and I'm sorry" I look over and she looks as well. "Get me a towel please." She gets up and comes back with a towel and I wrap myself in it. "You made me sing sad songs in a hotel room" I say blankly.

"Sorry I just freaked out I'm sorry it won't happen again I swear." I nod and I get dried off and change into something comforting and she helps me clean up everything. We end up cuddling in bed and I fall asleep and she kisses my forehead.

Idk what this is but I hope you enjoy sorry I've been gone I have school 🤮. Ikr but I'll try to update okay

-duckes29

P.S YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THIS EP WHEN YOUR SAD OKAY DONT DO IT OF YOUR SMILING THAT SHIT MAKES YOU SAD 😔