Love?*yelena

Y/n POV
I walk to my room and then bump into someone. Y/n: hey watch I- I look and see a beautiful blonde woman and I smile. Y/n: sorry I'm y/n.she gets up and says. Yelena: hi I'm yelena. Nat: oh yelena hey umm oh you too have already met good cuz right now all of us are watching a movie so come on. Y/n: okay I'll be on the roof if you need me okay. Yelena: wait why not join us. Y/n: I'm not in the mood to watch a movie. Nat: you never are come on. I look at yelena. Yelena: please.. I sigh and say. Y/n: fine. Nat: YAY. We walk to the living room and watch the movie.

-after the movie-

Yelena POV
As we finish the movie I realized that I was laying my head on y/n's shoulder. Yelena: sorry. Y/n: *smiles* it's okay. Nat: so what do you do on the roof y/l/n. She rolls her eyes and says. Y/n: I sing and just listen to myself. Yelena: ooo that's nice can you play me a song. Y/n: okay give me one sec. I look at nat then I look at y/n and see her holding a guitar. Yelena: ah jeez you scared me. She giggles. Y/n: sorry anyways let me play.

*time skip after the song*

Y/n POV
After I finished the song everyone claps. Yelena: thanks for playing love. I look at her blushing. Y/n: I like when you call me love. She smiles and picks me up taking us to her room. She lays me down and lays on my chest. Yelena: love you. Y/n: love you too.

Hey guys umm sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with stuff umm thanks for reading
-ducked 29