Pool*lizzie

POOL DAY BITCHES

Y/n POV
After finishing the new marvel movie scar decided to invite us to her house and swim in the pool. I arrived there wearing a red orange shirt and some shorts. Underneath my clothes I was wearing a pink bikini. Scarlett:Hey y/n/n
I smiled and hugged her. We pulled away and I saw Lizzie staring at us. Y/n: Lizzie. I walked up to her and hugged her. Lizzie blushes and I kissed her cheek. Lizzie then says. Lizzie: come let's get in the pool. I nodded and start to take of my shirt and shorts. Lizzie: whoa calm yourself. I smirked and say. Y/n: like what you see. She blushes and I laugh and pick up Lizzie and she just screams. Lizzie: NO STOP DON'T YOU DARE DROP ME IN THIS POOL. I drop her in and she gets back up to the surface and I jump in and she splashes me with water. I hug her and kiss her cheek. She puts her and on my abs. I blush faintly. I look into her eyes and she pulls me in and kisses me. I don't pull away I just kiss her back and her lips there just so soft and the feeling of her lips just feel amazing. We pull away for air and everyone is cheering. Chris E: way to go y/n woooooo. I blush shyly and look back at Lizzie and she says. Lizzie: I love you I have ever since we became friends on set. I kiss her again. Y/n: I love you too baby. We swim for hours and we get out and shower and I go home with Lizzie. We cuddle with each other and watch reruns of glee(ok I'm sorry I have listening to Olivia rodrigo's album) Lizzie: I love you. She says and kisses my cheek. Y/n: love you too. Lizzie: can we get a onesie. Y/n: YES. She grabs a stitch onesies and I giggle and put it on. We them on and I pin Lizzie to the couch and tickle her. Lizzie: STOP Y/N I TICKLES! I giggle and lay on Lizzie chest. She kisses my head and I say. Y/n: best day EVER. She laughs and I fall asleep.