Valentine's day*wanda

Wanda POV
Valentine's Day yes the most loveliest day but not for me. I have always loved to celebrate with vision and yet I loved it but then he died. I wake up and check the time. 6:10 great the time vision would wake me up on this day. I get ready and check the time again 6:59 I walk downstairs and see everyone up. Tony: hello Wanda you got a gift. He hands me a pot of flowers and a box of chocolate strawberries. I see a card and see it's from a fan. Note: hi Wanda if your reading this I would like to say you are my superhero crush and I love to give you these gifts so happy Valentine's Day,love maximoff fan92. I smile and say. Wanda: aww this is cute. I look over to see Clint talking to the new recruit. Y/n the cutest girl I've ever seen. Maybe I have a tiny crush on her. Y/n looks at me and waves. I wave back and Steve says. Steve: soo Wanda coming to the party? I sigh and nod. Steve smiles and kisses Nats cheek. I go up to my room and get ready.

Y/n POV
I go upstairs and get changed into a black suit with a bow tie. I walk start to walk downstairs and I see Wanda. Y/n: hey you look very beautiful. She blushes and smiles. Wanda: let's go. I nod and we walk downstairs. Tony: ahh hello beautiful woman. I look at Wanda uncomfortable and she holds my hand. I blush and we walk past Tony to the bar. We drink two drinks each and talk. The slow dance music starts to play and I look at Wanda and grab her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Wanda: y/n. Y/n: it been a long journey let's at least enjoy this night? She nods and puts her hand around neck whilst I put my hands on her waist. We start to sway to the music. Wanda: so did you get anything from anyone today? I shake my head and say. Y/n: but I did get something for someone you? Wanda: I got flowers and a box of chocolate strawberries a fan. Y/n: maximoff fan92? She raises her eyebrows and says. Wanda: yeah how did you know? I giggle and say. Y/n: Wanda that was me who gave you those I just wanted to remind you that you are beautiful and you are my crush. She smiles and we lock eyes. We both lean in and kiss. Nat: YESSSSSSS GO Y/N WHOO! We pull away and laugh. We get off the dance floor and walk to my room. I take off Wanda's dress and give her a hug and kisses and my hoodie and sweats. Wanda: thank you my little teddy bear. I giggle and say. Y/n: look at yourself my clothes are a bit big on you but you look so cuddly so I'm not complaining. She blushes and I change into a blue shirt that says "miss gurl how are you" and some black shorts. I get into bed and cuddle with Wanda. Wanda: how come you did this to me there are many other people that are better. I sigh and say. Y/n: because there's something about you that just warms my heart. I look at her and kiss her. She blushes and we watch a movie and fall asleep in minutes.