Bye*wanda

Part two of thanks is not giving

Kates POV
As me and y/n are packing up we finish and walk downstairs and go to break the news to the team.

"Guys?" I say and clint looks at me only him. Y/n gets annoyed. "WE QUIT BEING AVENGERS FUCK YOU GUYS DONT FUCKING CALL AND TEXT DONT EVEN FIND US" she yells and the team looks at her. Wanda walks up to her and says. "Please don't leave we all love you and miss-" she tries to say. "Oh fuck off with that sad shit you just want me around so you can take out your anger from your failing marriage go get help for that I'm not going to be your punching bag anymore!" She says

I grab her hand and we grab our bags and leave. I start the car and we drive away to my secret house. Y/n has her jaw clenched and I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze it. "Sorry" she says and I say. "It's okay I love you I'm glad you said what you wanted to say to her" she smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad your my girlfriend." I say and we make it to the house.

4 years later

Y/n's POV
Family gone and avengers gone
I'm happy with my Two kids my wife Kate and my home. I open the door and see my mom standing there. "Y/n please come home?" I shake my head and say. "Not until you apologize correctly and no I have a family mom I have a beautiful wife and two lovely kids." She looks down. "I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean it me and mama are still together and we're not fighting anymore so that's great and I'm a grandma?" I nod and my kids walk up to me.

Time skip one month

I love life now my mom is happy and is currently playing with my kids and I'm cuddling with Kate. "I love you y/n" I look up at her. "I love you too my bow and arrow" she smiles and I kiss her.

Idk if this made since I had a different ending but yk I don't want it to be dark