After the party*Hailee

Y/n's POV
Being in the basketball team has its perks. Especially with the other men getting girls and me getting girls numbers no stop. "Yo y/n you coming to Rachel's party tonight?" Asks my team mate chad. "Sure why not" I say and the team stops and a girl comes over. "Heyyyy y/n you coming to Rachel's party tonight?" I nod and they giggle. "Hope to see you there hottie" they say then leave. "Ayyyyy get it y/n" my friend Greg says. I shake my head and continue with class. I walk into 7th and see Hailee. I don't know why everyone picks on her she's beautiful. I think as I sit next to her because that's our assigned seat. "Hey" I say and she smiles at me. She gives a little wave and pushes up her glasses. I smile and class goes on. The bell rings and I get my stuff and leave.

Hailee's POV
I stare at y/n leaving and I pack my stuff. "Heyyyyyyy" my friend Jason says. "What do you want Jason that was your "heyyyyyy I want something hey"?" I say walking out. "You coming to Rachel's party tonight?" He asks and I shake my head. "Come on please I got invited by my boyfriend" I groan and just say. "Fine I guess I'll go" he squeals and texts me the address. I go home and get ready. I put on a shirt and jeans and look in the mirror. "You got this" I smile and Jason's boyfriend picks us up. We walk into the party and it's loud. I get a drink and start to talk to my friends.

Y/n's POV
As I'm leaning against the wall and talking to my friends. I see Hailee waking with here friends and Greg. I smile and get slapped. "Ow what was that for." I ask. "I need your attention besides Rachel wants to talk to you" I nod and we go to Rachel. "Hey y/n" "hey Rachel" I say as. We talk. I see Hailee walk by and I say. "I'll be back" I walk into the kitchen and see Hailee by herself. "Hey" I turns and sees me. "Hi" I walk up to her. "So you like the party" I ask and she shakes her head. " same my friends are trying to set me up with Rachel" I say and she says. "Yep there trying to set me up with Jason's cousin Jessica." She says and I nod. "Honestly I want to be with someone who I have been crushing on for the longest time but I know she'll never like me." I say and she grabs my hand. "She'll like you for you I promise" I smile and say. "I like you" she tilts her head. "W-What" "I.like.you" I say and she blush and I lean in and kiss her. She kisses and we pull away after. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N KISSING HER INSTEAD OF ME" I look at Rachel and look down. "I like hailee because she like me for me not for being the captain of the basketball team" Hailee takes my hand and we leave. I take her to my car and open the door. "Umm so do you want me to-" before I could even finish she kisses me. "You're house please" I blush and drive there. "Okay were here." We get out and I unlock the door. "Okay let's go to my room." I say and we walk up and I open the door. She runs and bellyflops on the bed and I smile. I sit down and she sits next to me. "Hey" she kisses me and I close my eyes. "Let's sleep?" I nod and get up grabbing pjs and going into the bathroom and changing. I walk in to see Hailee without her bra. I cover my eyes and I say. "Sorry" I turn and she puts on a shirt. "You can turn now" I turn slowly to see my shirts I blush and she lays down. I lay down next to her. She puts her head on my chest and I blush and wrap my arms around her. "Stop being nervous okay it's just me." She whispers in my ear and I nod. She falls asleep and slowly I do to.

Tehe hello sorry I've been gone I've been busy MY BAD ANYWAYS IM BACK