Talent show *Wanda

A/n: This story is were most of the avengers and yourself are in high school. And you and Steve are dating, but Steve cheats on you with Natasha. The thing is you and Steve where going to sing at the talent show. Steve breaks up with you and you walk everyday to the forest to sing the song you and Steve were going to sing. You find Wanda singing the song you sing every time. You and Wanda sing the song at the talent show.

Warnings: Cussing.

Y/n POV
I walk into Steve's place to ask if him if he wanted to go to the forest to rehearse. I hear a girl moaning so I assume it's Steve jerking off to porn. I walk into Steve's room and say. Y/n: Hey baby do you want to re- I see Steve and Natasha fucking. Y/n: Oh well have a nice time then. I close his door and walk to his front door and hear Steve. Steve: WAIT y/n It's not what it looks like. I scoff and say. Y/n: Are you sure about that Because I think You had yourself balls deep in Natasha. Steve: YOU KNOW WHAT WHERE DONE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED NATASHA MORE THAN YOU! I stare at Steve in shock. Y/n: Guess we're not playing the show goodbye Steve. I open his front door and leave. I run to the forest and start to cry. I hear a girl singing. " Why don't we rewrite the stars" I follow the voice and I see Wanda. " Say you we're made to be mine" I sing and Wanda stares at me. Y/n: hey. Wanda: Hey. Y/n: I like your voice. Wanda: Thanks. She starts to blush. Y/n: Do you want to join the talent show with me? Wanda: I thought you where doing the with Steve. I look down and say. Y/n: He cheated on me with Natasha. She walks over to me and lifts up my chin. Wanda: hey I will always Be here for you. I stare into her eyes and she says. Wanda: Wanna rehearse with me? I nod and we start to sing for two hours. Y/n: Hey want to come over to my place? She nods and we walk hand and hand to my place. Mom: Hi ho- She see Wanda and me holding hands. Mom: Who is this? Y/n: Mom this is Wanda. Wanda this is my mom. Wanda:Hello Miss L/n. Y/n: Wanda go to my room Its upstairs last door. She nods and Walks away. Mom: So.. What happened to Steve? Y/n: He cheated on me. Mom pulls me into a hug and says. Mom: It's okay He didn't deserve you. Y/n: Thanks mom I got to go. I walk away and my mom grabs my wrist. Mom: I saw the way you looked at her. I blush and say. Y/n: Okay Okay I kinda have a small crush on her. My mom smirks. Y/n: Okay I'm Going to go. I walk to my room to see Wanda sitting on the edge of my bed. Y/n: Hey sorry for the wait. Wanda: Oh it's fine. I sit down next to her and say. Y/n: Do you want to want to watch a movie? She nod and I turn on the TV and say. Y/n: What do you want to watch? Wanda: How about Wind river? Y/n: Classic my favorite movie. Wanda: oh really it's my favorite movie too. I smile at her. Y/n: lets get more comfortable. We get up and lay down sitting up( is that how you say it?) Wanda laughs at the part when the girl gets blown away. I stare at her and think how cute her laugh is. She looks at me and I look away. Wanda: I know you were looking at me. I look at her and blush. Wanda: let's just watch the rest of the movie okay? I nod.

Wanda's POV
Halfway into the movie I see that Y/n is trying her best not to fall asleep. Wanda: Hey go to sleep so we can go to school tomorrow. she nods and I snuggle into her chest. Y/n: goodnight. Wanda: goodnight. we fall asleep.

* morning*

(still Wanda's POV)

I wake up in Y/n's bed. I see some clothes on the end of the bed. I get up and walk to Y/n's bathroom. I open the door and see Y/n shirt less. I stare at her body and she she has abs. Y/n smirks and says. Y/n: Like what you see baby. I blush when she calls me that. Y/n: get ready. She puts on a shirt and leaves. I shower and get dressed she gave me her shirt and pants. I get out and she hands me her hoodie. Y/n: wear this it's raining outside. I nod and put on her hoodie. We walk downstairs and I grab my backpack and her mom says. Y/n mom: Have a nice day girls. Wanda: You two miss. Y/n: Bye mom love you. Y/n's mom: I Love you two sweetie. We walk out of the house. Rain starts to pour on me so I pull up the hood I look over to y/n to see she isn't wearing a jacket. Wanda: WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A JACKET? Y/n: Because I don't need to. We get into the school and I say. Wanda: Your going to get sick. Y/n: Wanda I have- she looks around and pulls me into the bathroom. Y/n: Wanda I have powers and I can't die or get sick. I start to laugh. I look at y/n and she flicks her hand and it shuts my mouth. Wanda: mmmmm. She flicked her hand again and I open my mouth and she says. Y/n: believe me now. I nod and she grabs her phone and checks the time Y/n: come on where going to be late for science.