Runaway 4*carol

Age: 21

Carols POV
As y/n grows older Loki and Peter have been very funny. Loki: HELP HES TRYING TO KILL ME!!!! I look over and see Loki running away. Peter: NO IM NOT I JUST WANT A KISS AND A HUG! He says chasing after Loki. We see y/n and Mj walk in. Wanda: hey love birds. Y/n waves at us and leaves to her room. Nat: so how was the date mj. She blushes and says. Mj: well she sang me a song and then we took a walk on the beach and we stared at the stars. I looked at her in shock. carol: looks like we have a romantic girl on our hands. She nods and leaves.

Y/n's POV
I put on my hoodie and some shorts and sit down on my bed. Mj: hey- wow you look good in shorts. I blush and cover my legs. Mj straddles my lap and she kisses my nose. I smile and put my head into her chest. She gets off of me and lays down. I hear my phone ring so I answer it.

Y/n: hello?

Man: hi is this y/n l/n

Y/n: yes?

Man: good cause you have a nomination for best artist of the year!

Y/n: really?

Man: yes it's start on the 24th of may

Y/n: I'll be there.

I hang up and sit there in shock. Mj: baby who was that. Y/n: my manager he said that I've been nominated for best artist of the year. We both hug and I spin her around and kiss her. Mj: I love you. Y/n: I love you too.

Time skip to the 24th

Carols POV
We all sat down and the nominations we being called. Taylor: and the winner is.......Y/N L/N. Y/n gets up and walk onto the stage she grabs the award and is about to give her speech. Y/n: wow umm thank you all now everyone has been asking me what I would do if I didnt win......... I guess will never know. We all laugh and she says something else. Y/n: I'm only kidding but I would like to dedicate this award to my lovely girlfriend Mj she's been the best girl I could ever ask for...and I hold on Mj come on up. Mj looks at us and we tell her "go" she walks on stage and stands next to y/n. Y/n: thank you Mj for believing in me and for being the best girlfriend or should I see soon to be wife. Y/n gets into on knee. Y/n: will you make me the happiest girl on earth and marry me. Mj is crying and nods. She gets up and slides the ring on and they kiss and hug.

After the award show

Y/n's POV
As me and Mj are cuddled up with each other she is looking at the ring. Y/n: I love you baby. She looks up at me and smiles. Mj: I love you too babe. We kiss and she falls asleep on me. Carol is leaning on the door frame. I smile and mouth "thank you for the ring" she smiles and nods. She leaves and I fall asleep too