Saved*Brie

Age:12

Y/n POV
I walking down the streets of NYC trying to think of the avengers saving me from the Place I hate the most The orphanage. As I'm walking down the streets I see a car speeding and I also see a woman with blonde hair crossing the street. I run towards the road and push her out of the way. The car passes us and I walk towards her and say. Y/n: are you okay miss. She nods and I look at her closer and see that's it's my favorite person EVER! Y/n: BRIE LARSON! She laughs and says. Brie: yep that's me thank you for saving me. I nod and say. Y/n: hey what's the time? She pulls out her phone and says. Brie: it's 1:31 why? I say. Y/n: I got to go nice meeting you Brie. I run away and run to the orphanage.

Brie POV
As the little girl runs away she drops a little piece of paper. The paper says the orphanage. I think that I have been wanting a child of a while now. I call scar and she says that it's a great idea and that all of the avengers cast will be at her house. I get into my car and drive myself to the place.

Y/n POV
After meeting Brie I lay on my bed looking at the marvel posters I fall asleep and I dream about Brie and her adopting me but I know that it will never happen. I wake up to my waking me up and he says. Mr. Gordon: y/n pack your things your getting adopted. I smile and nod. He leaves and I jump up and down. I pack all of my things and look in the mirror and smile. I got to the front desk and I see Brie and I drop my bag and say. Y/n: Y-your a-adopting m-m-me? She laughs and I pick up my bag and walk outside with her. Brie: here let me take that. She takes my bag and puts it in the trunk. I sit in the passger seat. Brie: I should introduce myself. Y/n: no that's fine I know everything about you. I'm a big fan.  It's silent for the most of the ride until she say. Brie: let's listen to some music. I nod. She plays  y/f/s. I start to sing the lyrics in my head. We arrive at her house. I get out and she grabs my hand and says. Brie: I invited some friends over is that ok? Y/n: what type of friends. She widens her eyes and says. Brie: the whole avengers cast. I gasp and hug her. I grab my bag and run to the door. She goes up to me and opens the door. Everyone screams and I see Lizzie my crush. Lizzie walks up to us and I freeze. Lizzie: hi I'm Elizabeth Olsen. I nod still in shock. I meet everyone and I got to hug Lizzie. Everyone leaves and I sit on the couch and Brie looks at me and says. Brie: somebody's got a crush. She says and I blush and say. Y/n: what are you talking about? She smirks and says. Brie: come on it's on Lizzie. I push her and giggle. Brie: goodnight. I cuddle up to her and say. Y/n: goodnight mom. I fall into the best sleep.
Best day I could ever wish for.