Music by joji*America

Yes I listen to Joji his music slaps

Y/n's POV
Okay maybe I'm the quiet one. I don't speak at all. Considering the fact my family hates me and today is my first day of high school. I walk downstairs and hop into Happys car. "You excited y/n your first day of high school" he asked

I shrugged and put my AirPods on and put my joji songs on shuffle. I turned up the volume and looked out the window. We arrived and I open the door and closed the door behind me.

I walked into the school and went to my locker and I lifted up and shoved into my locker. "HEY LET ME OUT!" I yelled and I hear a bunch of girl laugh. I sigh and head butt my locker open. I get out and run my forehead and just walk to 1st hour.

"Hello- hey what happened your bleeding." The teacher asked and I shrugged and sat down in the back. "Okay welcome to science and-Miss Chavez come on time next time" A girl walks in and she sits next to me and waves. I wave and turn up my music.

Time skip

It's lunch time and I sit and I table by myself of course I mean I have no friends. "Hey" America sits down in-front of me. I wave and just stare at my lunch. "So I never caught your name?" She says. "y/n" I say quietly. She nods and gets up and she right next to me. She grabs my right AirPod and puts it in and starts bopping her head. "Music by joji I love his music" she says and I blush and we start to talk to each other.

Time skip after school

Me and America were laughing when I saw Peter get picked up. "Hold on"  I run towards the car but the have already left. "God fucking damn it" I mumble to myself and everyone starts to make fun of me. "LOOK GUYS Y/N'S PARENTS HATE HER" I look down and start to walk. A strike of thunder appears and it starts to rain. "Great"

I make it home and America calls me. "Hey omg are you okay." She asks and I say. "Yeah but I had to walk in the rain listen can I call you back?" "Yeah sure" I end the call and enter the compound. I walk towards the kitchen/dinning area and see everyone play a stupid board game.

"Hey-omg why are you wet" Mr.Stark asks. Everyone turns to look at me and I see her. "America?" "Y/n?" We say at the same time. "Anyways why are you wet y/n" he asks again. "Because I had to walk in the rain and I called happy five times but no pick up but hello here he is with all of you stupid people who do fucking care you care about Peter and America more than me which is sad because I was here first!" I say and I grab their board game and throw it up in air so they can't find their place again.

After my shower I throw my clothes in the dirty bin and jump on my bed. I sigh and put on my AirPod and listen to joji's song slow dancing in the dark. I take off one and go to my "recording studio" and play the beat. "I don't want a friend I want my life in two waiting to get there waiting for you" I sing and keep going

Americas POV
We stop the game when we hear singing. I smile and run upstairs. I open y/n's door and grab headphones and help her sing "GIVE ME REASON WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE  YOU SHOULD BE WITH HIM I CANT COMPETE ALONE CANT YOU SEE Darling what is living IN THE DARK IN THE DARK.DARK" the beat ends and i cup y/n's face and kiss her. She pulls away. "I-I liked that can we do that again?" I giggle at her dorky self and I kiss her again. "Wow I just kissed my first friend on the day I first met her hehe"

She says and rubs the back of her neck and she pulls me into a hug. "Listen I get it your family isn't perfect but love them still because in the end you'll still need them" I tell her and She nods. "But first can i do one thing?" She asks and I nod. She gives me a paper. "Wow you know how to draw" I blush and she says. "I made it in first hour" she looks down and I lift up her chin with one finger and say."I love it now let's go cuddle okay it's cold in here" She laughs and We start to go. "Wait" She goes into her pocket and leave her AirPods on her desk and we walk out.
Thanks Joji.

Bitch idk tf this is but JOJIS MUSIC IS THE SHITTTTT!!!!!