Lockdown*Wanda

SCHOOL SHOOTING BITCHES
I'm sorry
🙃

Y/n POV
As we sit in class bored waiting for Mrs. maximoff to stop her lectures on being lazy. The speaker goes off. The principal: STUDENTS THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE ARE GOING INTO LOCKDOWN! I look and my friend Sergio and he nods. Wanda: okay everyone go in the corner. The rest of the students go and I get up and got to the door. Wanda: what are you doing y/l/n get in the corner. I look at her and say. Y/n: I'm saving the world Lexi activate spider suit. I say into my bracelet. A suit forms around my body and I grab my mask from my backpack and a pen I give the pen to Sergio. Y/n: click it. He clicks it and it turns into a sword. Sergio: whoa. I nod and I hug Mrs. maximoff. Y/n; if I die I just want to let you know you are my favorite teacher. I pull away and she says. Wanda: go save the world y/l/n. I smile and put on my mask. I look at the class and open the door. Once I here it lock I start to run though out the school. Y/n: Lexi where are they. Before Lexi could answer I see a man with a black mask on. Man: I'm right here whore. He smile and I shoot a web at him and I slide under him and kick him in the crotch. He falls to the floor in pain and I punch him and he screams in pain. Police: HEY! I look at him and say. Y/n: I caught him. They pick him up and handcuff him. They take him and I walk back to class and say. Y/n: you can come out. Mrs. Maximoff opens the door and I take off my mask. Y/n: let's go. They all run out and I grab the sword from Sergio and he says. Sergio: thanks. I smile and give him back the pen. Y/n: keep it. He nods and leave. I put on my mask and I help the police evacuate the whole school. Once everyone is out every one shouts. "SPIDERGIRL" repeatedly and I smile and take off my mask and wave to everyone. They all see me and shout. Y/N Y/L/N. I smile again and hug everyone and Mrs. maximoff again. I kiss her cheek and she blushes. I'm 18and she is 20 I know young teacher but I'm turning 19 soon and she's cute and we go on a date and live happily together.

Short I know but you know I'm going to try and write something tomorrow and if I don't I just want to let everyone know that it's my birthday and I'm going to be celebrating so yeah thank you all.