Stares 3*brie

Time skip two days

Just a little bit of smut

Y/n's POV
After my parents got arrested me and Brie have been living with each other. Brie: baby. She moans in my ear. I blush and she straddles my lap and starts to kiss my neck. I moan softly and I flips us around and kisses her and she tugs on the bottom of my shirt. I take it off and she sees my abs and starts to feel them. I smirk and take off her shirt. I start to suck on her collar bone and she moans loudly. Sweet spot found. Brie: please. I smirk and say. Y/n: please what? Brie: please fuck me mommy. I blush and kisses down her soft stomach. I reach her leggings and I tug on them while looking at her. She nods fast and I pull them off her legs. I look at her panties and see the big wet patch on them. I smirk and kisses her inner thighs. I pull off her panties and groan seeing how wet she has gotten. I look up and she nods. I kitty lick her folds. I then suck the life out of her and she moans so much. Brie: FUCK! She yells out. I continue then when she is about to cum I stop. She whines and I stick two fingers in and she arches her back. I go as fast as I can and she cums so hard on my fingers. I lick her clean then stick my fingers in her mouth letting her get a taste. She kisses me and I smile. She lays down tiredly I put my shirt back on and go to the bathroom and turn on the bath. I set it up and go back in and see her falling asleep. I pick her up and take her to the bathroom. I lay her in gently. I then grab a little cloth and wet it and put some shampoo on it. Brie: I love you baby thank you. She says in a sleepy voice. I smile and kiss her forehead. I rub the cloth gently on her skin and she falls asleep. Once I finish I rinse her off and dry her off. Brie wakes up and she smiles at me. I kisses her cheek and help her put on some comfy clothes.

Brie's POV
She carried me to bed and I grabbed her face and kissed her nose. She blushed and laid down with me. I instantly cuddle into her and she holds me. Brie: night babes. She smiles and whispers. Y/n: good night baby. As I'm falling asleep I hear her say. Y/n: your my home. I smile then fall asleep.