Runaway*carol

Age:16

Y/n POV
Carol made me go to Peter's stupid play and god I hate it cause Mj and Peter are the leads and they have to kiss. Peter: I love you. He says in a dramatic voice. Mj: I love you too. They both lean in and I just get up and leave baring the thought that they kissed. I put in my headphones and sit on the grass outside.

Carols POV
After the play ended me Wanda and nat went outside to look for y/n. We all see her sitting on the grass and looking at the stars. We all sit beside her but hear her music roaring through her headphones. She looks at us and goes to leave. Wanda: nope talk. Wanda says lowing the music blasting from her headphones. Y/n sighs and just sits there. Nat: please talk to us y/n we miss your voice you haven't spoken in 6 years please just speak. Y/n: I don't know what I was doing when suddenly we fell apart. At this point we knew she was talking about Mj. Carol: I-. She shakes her head and walks away.
Wanda: I-I had no Idea.

Y/n POV
Once I got home I get greeted by yelena. I just walk past her and go to my room and start packing a bag. I grab my extra money from my drawer and I put it in my wallet. I grab my guitar and put in around my neck. The door then opens and I see Wanda carol yelena- basically The Whole team. Yelena: wh-what y/n what's are you doing. I stay quiet and just go past them. Tony: you leave through that door you are no longer my daughter. I nod and grip the door handle. Peter: y/n please don't leave. He says with his voice breaking. The whole team is trying to convince me. Y/n: I'll come back one day okay! I yell out. They all look at me and I open the door and say. Y/n: just give me time. I walk out and then start to run.

Part two or.....idk comment if you want part two