Communication*kate

Y/n's POV
I see my little brothers run to my moms arms and I smile seeing them hug. "Hi honey" Dad says. "Hi dad how was your day" I ask and he tells me all about it. I walk to my room and change into some sweatpants.

I grab my guitar and start playing the riff to "Do I wanna know?" And I stop and look at the door. "Hey y/n" Kate says. "Hey" I get nervous considering I have the biggest crush on her. "Umm can I borrow your umm hoodie?" I nod and go to my closet. "No umm the one your wearing please." I nod and take it off and hand it to her.

"Thanks" I nod and she starts to leave and I go to say something but by the time I do she's gone. "Fuck" I fumbled with my necklace and sigh. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I hear a knock on my door and see my mom.

"Hi honey" I nod and and she sits at the end of my bed. "Are you okay?" She asks and I sigh. "I don't know Kate asked me for the sweatshirt on my body and I gave it to her but I wanted to talk to her but I just froze and she left" I confess and mom hugs me

"Hey just take your time okay" I nod and she leaves . "Oh y/n?" I look up. "Yes mom" I say and she says. "All of us are going out except for Kate so are you going to come or stay?" I look down. "I'll stay" she nods and I walk down stairs and they leave.

I sit on the couch and turn on a movie. "Oh can I join?" Kate asks and I nod. She sit right next to me. "Y/n?" I look over and we just stare. She glanced down at my lips and I blush. We both lean in and kiss.

"Umm sorry." She goes to leave and I pull her back down so she straddles my lap and I kiss her. We pull away for air and I say. "I love you ever since I've met you I love how you ask for my hoodies but hate how much I would rather want to keep you warm in my arms"

I say and she says. "Y/n I love you too but I've been nervous too I just I haven't had a girlfriend before." I nod and say. "We can go a slow as you want I don't mind as long as I'm with you" she smiles and hugs me. "Can we sleep please" she says and I nod and we go to bed.