Internet? *Carol

A/n: this is a story where the internet goes out and everyone goes crazy so you tell everyone that they don't need internet.

Y/n POV
Ever since the internet's gone out the everyone in compound goes crazy. I walk downstairs and nat runs up to me and asked me a question. Nat: hey has the internet gone up? I nod a no and she throws me and I get up and say. Y/n: OWW. She just leaves. I shake my head and walk to the field and pietro Steve and Sam run up to me and say. Steve, pietro, Sam: had the internet gone up? I nod no and pietro pushes me and I get up and leave. I walk to the living room and Peter Thor and Loki say the same thing. When I tell them not Peter punches my arm and I walk away. I walk to the kitchen. Wanda: he- Y/n: if you ask me if the internet has gone up the answer is no. She throws a energy ball at me. I walk into my room and say. Y/n: Jarvis call everyone except for Tony to the common room. He says yes and I walk to the common room and everyone is there and I say. Y/n: thank you all for coming here. So everyone has been asking me the same question all day and hurting me as well I glare at pietro Peter Wanda and nat. Y/n: guy you know we don't need technology for everything right we have each other and board games. Just everyone play something so you guys can stop asking me the same question and you all know the answer to. They all nod when all of a sudden Tony runs in and yells. Tony: THE INTERNET IS BACK. Everyone runs out cheering. I sigh and carol says. Carol: want to play uno? I look up and nod. We walk to her room and sit in the bed and play. Carol: if I lose you get to kiss me. Y/n: either way I want to kiss you. I mumbled and carol grabs my chin and kisses me. She pulls a away and I say. Y/n: Uno. She giggles and I put away the cards and cuddle with her. Carol: you know I love you right? I nod and kiss her. Y/n: I love you too. We watch a movie and fall asleep.