Pride month*brie

Brie's POV
I wake up and check my phone. 6:23 June 1st. I sigh and think today is the day I'm coming out to my mom. I get up and get ready. Once I'm done I get my keys and walk out the front door. I drive to my moms house. I knock on the door and my sister opens it. Y/n: BRIE. I laugh and we hug. We walk inside and mom hugs me. Mom: so what brings you here? I breathe in and say. Brie: I came to talk to you guys. Mom gives me a confused look. Brie: I'm gay. Y/n smiles and mom gives me a gross look. Mom: I will not have gay child as family. I start to tear up and she says. Mom: right y/n. Y/n: what's the problem with being gay honestly mom I'm gay too. Mom looks at y/n. Y/n: Brie let's leave? I nod and y/n grabs her hoodie and walks out the door. We drive to my house and once we get there y/n lays on the couch. Y/n: Brie come here. I lay on y/n's chest. I start to cry. Y/n: it's okay mom just doesn't get how cool gay people are. She lifts up my chin and says. Y/n: Brie I'll always be here no matter what you are the most beautiful smart sister I could never ask for. I smile and say. Brie: thanks y/n it means a lot. She smile and kisses my forehead. Y/n: let's just sleep okay. I nod and lay my head on her chest once again. Y/n: love you sis goodnight. Brie: love you too good night. We fall asleep.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN LOVE YOU ALL!

Remember this place you can always stay we will never judge you and who you love as a lesbian myself I accept each and everyone of you peoples and I would love to say thank you for reading my stories and I will always be here no matter what if you feel like you aren't accepted just remember the ones you love are the ones you keep and the ones who are toxic push away even if they try to get you to love them don't just remind yourself that your worth it and that you will be happy if you accept yourself as you are.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜