Hand holding*Wanda

Y/n's POV
Ever since Wanda asked me to be her girlfriend I of course said yes but this ha are different with her but the team has been weird about it. But I don't care. As tonight is movie night me and Wanda sit next to each other. I hold her hand and I kiss her cheek and she leans her head on my shoulder.

We watch the movie and the movie pauses. "Okay I got to ask why do you always hold hands." Peter asks and I shake my head. "Wanda gets nervous and stuff so I calm her down by holding her hand whispering things to calm her down when she has anxiety" I say and Peter nods. "So like say Mj gets nervous I just hold her hand and tell her everything going to be okay" I shake my head. "Make her feel like it just you and her in the room" I say and he thanks me and I pause the movie. "You're sure and kind soul baby" Wanda whispers into my ear and blush. "Thanks babe I love you" I whisper and she cuddles into me and I hold her.

The movie ends and me and Wanda go upstairs. "Babe?" Wanda says and I look at her. "Yeah?" I notice her sweating and breathing wrong. I hold her hand and and pull her to my chest. "Hey baby it's okay it's just us just listen to my heart beat okay?" She nods slowly. I run her back and give her kisses and whisper sweet things into her ear. "Thanks y/n" she says after a couple minutes. "It's no problem baby I love you and if you ever need to just calm down when this happens I'll be here okay?" I says and she kisses me passionately. She pulls away. "What was that for?" I ask and she smiles. "Boy our the sweetest person and girlfriend I've ever had." I blush and we go to sleep.