Stained glass*America

Age 16 (pretend we're all in high school)

Y/n's POV
I walk into the room looking for my girlfriends as I need to pick her up from the party. I look over to see her making out with Wanda. They pull away and see me. I drop the flowers I brought for Nat and leave. "Y/n wait-" " No stop in know you can't get drunk" she looks at me and just stands there. "We're done" that's the last thing I say to her before taking off the necklace she got me for our one year anniversary and give it to her and leaving.
I go home and sit down on the couch. "Y/n?" I hear coming from my bestie America. "Yes" I say while wiping my tears. "Are you crying what's wrong" I shake my head and she sits next to me and hugs me. "She cheat on me" I say and start crying into her jacket. She rubs my back. "I'm sorry Y/n" America says and I hug her tighter.

Natasha's POV
After y/n left I was so angry at myself. "Why did I kiss Wanda" I say to myself and I go home and start calling her but there's no answer. I get even more angrier and throw my phone at the wall.

Next day at school

Y/n's POV
As I get ready for school look to see the text messages from Nat. I roll my eyes and clear all the messages from her. I walk down and see America. "Let go to school" I nod and we walk to the bus.
I see Nat siting next to Wanda but I walk to the back of the bus and sit with America. "So can you solve this" she pulls out a Rubik's cube and I solve it for her. "Whoa I- how?" She questions and I shrug. We get to school and we and America have a race to first hour. "Beat you" she says out of breath. "Bitch I got asthma" I say and we start laughing loudly. We start class and this time I notice that there's something different about America. I stare at her and notice how beautiful she is. She notices and I look away. "I saw you staring." I blush and laugh nervously. Why am I like this I think to myself. She's you best friend y/n you can't crush on her

Natasha's POV
Lunch starts and me and Wanda sit next to Steve and Tony and we all talk. I look to see America and y/n laughing. I frown and look down as I miss her laugh. Why did I have to miss up that bad. I think to myself and Wanda lays her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss her head trying to let the thoughts of y/n fade.

Time skip to seventh hour for y/n and America oooooo

Americas POV
Me and y/n sit down and our teacher tells us to preform a original or a already made song for the class. Everyone goes especially y/n and I because we go last as always. "Okay y/n you go" she nods and grabs a guitar and tunes it. "Ummm this is a original song called Stained glass enjoy I guess" she starts playing and I stare at her in an awe. "Lately I've been counting the minutes that I have left"
She sings and I begin to feel myself getting butterflies in my stomach. "My skin is made of glass but apparently it's stained but you notice all the cracks but can't look inside my pain and if throw another stone then I'd stay far away"
She sings and then finishes off with this lyric which shocks everyone. "I just might break" everyone claps and she thanks everyone. She sits next to me and I look at her. "What?" I shrug as I notice now that  I have a crush on Her.

Time skip 2 year

Y/n POV
As I walk on stage I look at the fans. "How's everyone doing tonight" the crowd roars in happiness I smile and say. "For this is a special one that some can relate to I preformed it in my music class at the age of 16.......this is stained glass everyone" the music starts to play abs the crowd roars. "MY SKIN IS MADE OF GLASS AND BUT APPARENTLY ITS STAINED BUT YOU NOTICE ALL THE CRACKS BUT CANT LOOK INSIDE MY PAIN AND IF YOU THROW ANOTHER STONE ID STAY FAR AWAYY" the crowd sings with me and I smile and sing. "I just might break" I smile and see America and wave her over and walks over and I say into the mic. "This next song goes to my best friend who I love deeply this song she hasn't heard before so I hope you enjoy " I look over to the guy on the Piano and give him the signal to start playing my song "all of me" (John legend yassss) he nods. The music starts to play and the crowd roars again. " what I do with your smart mouth drawing me in and you kicking me out."
"CAUSE ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU LOVES YOU CRUVES AND ALL YOUR EDGES AND ALL YOUR PREFECT IMPERFECTIONS YOU GIVE YOUR ALL TO ME AND ILL GIVE YOU ALL OF ME"
I sing and she smiles and sing the last lyrics
"Cause I give you all of me and give me all of you ohhh" America hugs me and the crowd starts roaring in cheer. We look into each other's eyes and kiss. It goes quiet and the kiss between us deepens. I feel her smile into the kiss. We pull away and I say into the mic. "Crowd I've been in love with this woman for years and I want you all to know that she's mine always forever" I say and look at them. They all cheer for me and I wrap my arm around America again. "Love you too y/n/n" she says into the mic. "SHE LOVES ME BACK Y'ALL" the crowd laughs and the show ends.

Natasha's POV
As I scroll on Instagram I see the video from y/n's concert. I get angry and mumble. "That should have been me" I pout throw my phone and hide in my blankets.

Americas POV
As we go home y/n holds my hand. I stare at her and say. "Your lips are soft" she looks at me and says. "Your soft" I giggle and she lays her head on my shoulder. I smile and say. "Y/n what did you me by you've been in love with me for years." She looks at me and says. "Since we were 14 in a best friend way and 16 in a romantic way." I smile and kiss her again. We arrive home and we cuddle on the couch.