I-i can't*nat

Natasha's POV
I'm in the kitchen right now because my girlfriend came home from a week long mission and I'm making her dinner. I'm making steak with roasted potato's and carrots. I feel a pair of arms wrap around. I gasp and hear. Y/n: babe it's just me don't be scared. She say and placed a kiss on my shoulder. Nat: oh hi bubs. I giggled. Y/n: I'll be at the table okay. I nod and turn around and kiss her. Y/n: okay bye babe. She leaves and I finish up dinner.

Y/n POV
As I'm sitting at the table I hear Nat say. Nat: DINNER IS READY. Everyone comes running down and I chuckle when Peter falls down. I get up and pick him up. Peter: thanks miss y/l/n. Y/n: Peter what have I told you. Peter: my bad thank you y/n. I smile and sit down. Nat puts my plate in front of me. I stare at my plate and see the steak on it. Shit Nat made me steak again god only if I hadn't picked the wrong times to tell her I'm vegetarian. I think to myself. Nat: BABE. I snap back into reality and everybody is staring at me. Y/n: sorry I zoned out. Peter: why aren't you eating. I nod and pick up my fork and take a piece of the steak with it. Y/n: okay here I go. I open my mouth and move the fork to my mouth. ( I almost said fuck 🤣) Y/n: here we go. I make the fork come closer. I stop and drop the fork. Y/n: I'm sorry I-I can't. Nat: babe what's wrong? I sigh and say. Y/n: I'm a vegetarian I don't eat meat baby I'm sorry I tried to tell you but I always pick the wrong timing a- I was cut off by Nat. Nat: babe it's fine just you should of told me so I didn't cook you steak. I smile and kiss her forehead. Y/n: it's fine but who wants my steak? Everyone raises there hand except Wanda. Y/n: Wands do you want my steak? She nods and I put my steak on her plate. She smiles and I smile back and sit back down. Nat: what made you become a vegetarian? Y/n: well my dad took me to his job and his job was to kill cows and make meat out of it and it made me sick and at dinner my mom made my favorite spaghetti and meatballs. I just sat there that night and I couldn't eat it. Nat looks at me and she pulls me into a hug. Nat: I'm sorry I never knew. I pull back and say. Y/n: it's okay but I'll eat the potato's and carrots. She smiles and I start eating them. Once I'm finished Nat smiles at me. Y/n: I love you. She blushes and tony says. Tony: did you just make the infamous black widow blush. I giggle and kiss Nat. Nat: I love you too. I hello her pick up and wash the dishes. We go to the living room and end the night with a few episodes of black mirror.