I think i have a crush*wanda

Age: 18

Y/n POV
I wake up next to Wanda my best friend. I stayed last night due to her night mare. I stare at Wanda then play with her hair. I smile and hear her make a cute noise. I kiss her forehead and hold her. She knows I made a promise with her brother to always protect her with all my life. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. Wanda: morning. Y/n: morning bestie. She gets up and I go to my room. I shower and get ready for the day. I walk downstairs and see my mom. Carol: hi honey. She kisses my forehead and I hug her back. I sit down with the rest of the team and we start to eat breakfast. I just start at my plate and think of Wanda and me kissing. Nat: Y/N! I snap back into reality and every one is staring at me. Steve: you okay kid. I nod and get up and walk to my room.

Wanda's POV
I look at every one and we start to talk about what happened. Carol: she never acts like this- wait I think she has a crush. Every nods and I think about Loki. Wanda: well I think I know who she likes. I look at Loki. Loki: no way it's me she's just my friend. Wanda: mhm. We all laugh and we hear someone singing. We all walk to where it's coming from. Y/n: I think I kinda got a crush don't want to say I'm in love cuz I don't know if she's into girl don't know if she'll ever be. They all look at Loki and I just stare at y/n. Y/n: all I'm asking is will you be my date or are you...straight. Y/n sees me and I run to her and smash my lips against hers. She immediately kisses back and we pull away for air and we're both flustered. Carol: DAMN faster than I can get a girl. Carol blurts out and we all laugh. Y/n stares into my eyes. Wanda: yes I'll go out with you. She smiles and kisses me again.