Good day*wanda

Age: 24

Y/n POV
As my mom carries the twins I sit on the couch looking at the wall with no emotion. I don't even notice that my sleeves were rolled up. Wanda: Y/N! I look at her and she looks at my arms. I quickly roll them down and look at other way. Vision: y/n why are you doing this. I gulp and just walk to my room and grab my journal and come back down. I let them read it but in the meantime I go up stairs and start to sing my favorite songs.

Wanda's POV
I read through the pages and see that y/n has been keeping her feelings bottled up and that she has been used by her boyfriend. I start to cry but then I hear the door bell ring. I wipe my tears and y/n opens the door and it's Agnes. They hug and they talk. Vision: Agnes what are you doing here. She looks at us and says. Agnes: I can't be keeping my feelings like this anymore I love your daughter and she loves me. Y/n: I-umm baby. They kiss. Vision: awww. Tommy: ewww. Billy: awwww. We all look at the twins and see they grown up. Y/n: bye. Y/n picks up Agnes and takes her to her house. Vision: no more depresso it's now just expresso. We all laugh.

Y/n POV
After taking agnes home I kiss her softly. Agnes: I love you. I start to kiss her neck and I say in between kisses. Y/n: I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* more. She moans and I take her to her room and rail her. We lay there on the bed exhausted she curls up to me. I hold her and say. Y/n: next time you need to be quiet I'm sure my parents hear you. She giggles. Agnes: no the neighborhood hear me. I smile and kiss her forehead. Y/n: well now they know your mine. She giggles and start to fall asleep. Y/n: goodnight my love. Agnes: night my kitten. I blush and fall asleep.