Baseball*nat

Similar to civil war but base ball

Y/n POV
I was on my dads side of course we all we're play baseball to see who is right dad or cap. I had to sit on the bench because Natasha my crush says that I can't play baseball. I know it just right now they need me. Nat: Okay Y/n Sit on the benc-. Y/n: Why Can't I play? Roadey: Yeah let the girl play. Nat: You can play after me then. I nod and we start playing. Wanda was pitching. She throw the ball and Nat hits it. She runs and Peter trips her and Nat sprains her ankle. Y/n: NO. I run up to her and say. Y/n: come on lets get you on the bench. I pick her up and walk her to the bench. Nat: I'm fine. Y/n: No you're not just let me do this I won't let you down. She looks at everybody and nods. I kiss her forehead and she blushes a little bit. I got up to the base. I grip the bat and Take a deep breath in and out. I stare into Wanda's eyes and she throws the ball. I swing and it flies through the air. I drop the bat and I look over to see steve running with the ball to us. I run even faster and Clint catches the ball from steve. I run back and peter catches it. I look at clint and and jump over him and make it on the base. Tony: WE WON! I stand there in shock. I look over and see nat is next to me. Nat: wow you did it. I smile and nat pulls me in and kiss me. I kiss back. Tony: And my daughter is a lesbian well this is the best day ever. I pull away and stare into Natasha's green eyes. Nat: I love you I always have. Y/n: Will you be my girlfriend. She nods and I peck her lips. We shake Cap's team and say good game. The rest of the night goes by and Me and nat are just watching a movie. Nat cuddles into me and I hold her tight but not to tight. Nat kisses my cheek and I see that she is sleepy. Y/n: babe it's okay sleep. She falls asleep and Wanda. comes in and whispers. Wanda: here. She hands me a blanket and I thank her and wrap us in the blanket. We fall asleep on the couch and I Knew that this is the one.