They found out through her*Scarlett

Age 16

As I woke up I hear my mom and Collin downstairs. I get up and get ready for school.
I put on black ripped jeans and a hoodie. I walk downstairs and get greeted by Mom and Collin. I wave and walk out the door. I walk to the bus stop and See her. She walks past me and I blush. I walk into the bus and sit by myself. We make it to school and I walk into school only to hear everyone laugh at me. I ignore it and walk to first period. I sit in the back and she sits next to me. I blush and open my note book. I start to draw her and I hear people talking but I just ignore it. "Hey I'm Madison beer" She tells me and I quickly close my note book but she takes it and opens up to the page. She looks at the drawing and looks at me with a smirk. "Your good at drawing." I nod and she asks me if I want to be her partner. I nod and she tells me to met up at my house.

Scarletts POV
As the movie plays the door opens and I look to see Y/n with a girl. "Mom this is Madison she's my partner for a project" I nod and they walk upstairs. I look at Collin who is holding little cosmo.

Madison's pov
When we arrive in her room I look at her and say. "I didn't know your mom was Scarlett Johansson" she nods and sits at her desk. She opens her laptop and Starts Researching a topic to draw on. We start the project for art and I mess up. "Ughhhhh I hate myself" she shakes her head and fixes my mistake. I smile and we stare at each other. I notice she has her moms eyes. I lean in and kiss her she kisses back. We pull apart as her little sister walks in. She gasps and Y/n says. "Rose don't say-"MAMA Y/NS GAY" Y/n panics and asks me to start here.

Y/n POV
I chase my little sister downstairs. "Rose come back here." Mom stops me and asks Rose what's wrong. "I walked into Y/n's room to see if my teddy was in there and I saw her kissing her little girlfriend" she tells mom in a little sing song voice. I groan and my mom asks. "Y/n is this true?" I look down and nod. My nom hugs me and says. "At least I'm no the only on who has a attraction to woman" I look at her and she explains how she's Bi I nod and she tells me that it's okay. I nod and walk up stairs and I see Madison wearing my shirt. I smile and she stands up. "So I'm sorry for kiss-" I pulls her in and kiss her.

Idk what this is just idk