Runaway 5*carol

Y/n's POV
We all are at Peter and Loki's wedding and there both being so fucking funny. Loki: PETER COME HERE I WANT TO DANCE. He says grabbing Peter and dragging to the dance floor. I giggle and walk out. I sit down and look at the sky. (It's going to get sad so grab your tissues) Peter: hey what's wrong. I look at him and sigh. Y/n: I miss her. He sits next to me and hugs me. Peter: I know Mj was the best. I nod thinking about how I could have saved her.  Peter: hey come on let's get back inside. I nod and walk inside with him.  Carol and nat and Wanda were on the dance floor shaking their asses and I just look away. I sit down and get a text message. I look at the name and then run out the door. I take off my blazer and rip off my shirt to for it to reveal my super suit. I fly to the place and find the place only to see a man holding Mj with a gun pointed at her head I land and say. Y/n: let her go. He chuckles and let's her go. She runs to my  lay harms and I hug her. I look at him and he shoot me. I smirk and take out the bullet the wound heals and I move my hands. His neck breaks and he falls to the ground. I hold Mj and say. Y/n: oh what did they do to you baby. I pick her up and fly her back to the wedding. I text carol Nat Peter Loki Wanda Maria to come out. They walk out and they see Mj in my arms. Y/n: I told you she was alive. I lay her down and heal her. She kisses me and I hold her while barley being able to breathe. Mj: I love you. I smile and hold her. Y/n: I love you too. Loki: well she's alive Peter let's go fuck. They leave and we all laugh. They all sit next to me and Mj. Carol: I'm glad your back Mj. She nods and we all live together till we die. (Death bitches I'm kidding)