Opening up*Yelena

Yelena's POV
I've never really been the type to open up but with all that's happened in the past I've needed open up after I met Kate bishop. "Okay avengers we have a new person to greet" my sister says. Then a woman with a black T-shirt and black jeans with a black bracelet on with a hair tie on the left wrist and a green bracelet with dolphins with two hair ties on her right wrist.

She Waves to the team. "Okay y/n would you like to introduce yourself" Natasha says to her. She shakes her head and Natasha shows her to her room.

Natasha's POV
As I take y/n to her room. "Umm Mrs. Romanoff is it okay if I can bring my guitar?" She asks quietly and I say. "Yeah but don't play it at night but umm if you want you can use the roof to play your guitar when you need" I say and she nods.

"I'll be back okay" she says and I nod. I stay at her door and she shows up with a black guitar case. "Umm thank you Mrs. Romanoff" she says and I nod. "Umm y/n you can call me Nat if you want." She nods and walk into her room and I leave her to get settled in.

Y/n's POV
I set up my guitar stand and open my guitar case and take out my guitar and put my case under my bed. I grab my song book and open it to the page I was on and start to strum. "But I don't fucking care" I sing softly and quietly so no one can hear. "Cuz i have hella feeling for you" I sing and then I hear- "Feeling for who?" I jump and see the blond hair woman. "Oh my bad I'm Yelena Natasha's sister" i nod and close my book and put my guitar in my stand. "Umm dinners ready if you want umm it's Mac and cheese and pizza and cheeseburgers." I nod and she leaves.

I sigh and hide my song book. I walk down and everyone welcomes me. "So y/n where are you from" I look down and say. "Here I guess" I look up and they nod. "So Y/n do you I don't know like Star Wars?" The teenage boy asks and I shrug. "I've never watched it" He chokes on his food and then says. "YOUVE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS!" He yells and I flinch. "N-No U-Umm m-May i-I be e-excused M-Mrs Romanoff" I Stuttered and she nods and I get up and practically run to my room.

I open my door and see a girl in my room reading my songbook. "Listen y/n umm it's not what it looks like" I clench my jaw. "just go" I say calmly. She leaves and I grab my song book and hide it in my clothes. I lay on my bed and sigh. I turn to see the picture of my Girlfriend on my nightstand. I smile and grab my phone and call her. "HI BABY!" She yells over the phone and I smile. "Hey babe how's the tour?" I ask and she tells me all about it. "Hold on let me show you something" she put on FaceTime and I accept. I see her in my T-Shirt. "I know you have been looking for this shirt but I stole it with one of the bottles of you perfume." She says and I giggle.

"That's really cute" I say and I see her smile drop and tear forming. "Babe what's wrong?" She shakes her head and tears come out. "I miss you and I know I only have one more stop until you know the tour ends but I just miss your touch" she wipes her tears and I say. "I know but as soon as your done with your tour you'll have me and I'll visit you every and if I have a mission to go on I'll call you and time I can and if I don't I'll make up for it" she nods and I say. "Hey I love you okay and I'll never stop" she nods and we say our good bye's and I hang up.

Yelenas POV
After y/n hangs up I walk to Kates room. "Somethings not right about her I tell you Kate bishop" I say while pacing. "Yelena stop she seem nice and from what you just told me she probably is just hurting okay?" I nod and we hear foot steps stop at Kates door. Kate opens it and lets y/n in. "Can I talk to you guys?" She asks and I we nod. "So you may not know this but my girlfriend is Madison beer and she knows I have powers and stuff but she's almost done with her tour and now I'm the one who will be barely home and that means I won't be able to see her."

She says and the looks up. "Sorry for the rant and sorry about earlier Kate it's just I don't like it when people go through my stuff and want to know about me because it's hard for me to open up" she says and I get up and hug her. She hugs back and I hear a sniffle. I pull away to see her crying. "Hey don't cry just okay go to bed and we'll help you figure this out right Kate bishop?" Kate nods and y/n leaves.

Time skip

Y/n's POV
Yelena and Kate convinced Mr.Stark to let My girlfriend live with me in my room and ever since I've been so happy but he wanted one thing. "You want me to get Madison to perform at your party." He nods and mads nods. "Okay" then after that me and Madison came up to our room that night and we got changed. "Babe your voice was so beautiful hod I love you" I say and she blushes and cuddles into me. "Love you too baby"