Bad day *Natasha

This one is based on me again and my day today so enjoy ig also I can't drive and I didn't work alone but let's pretend I can

Y/n's POV
As I'm finishing my shift and my moms business i close up and get a text

Mom
Ma can you bring tapatìo for food please
🐤

I replied with a thumbs up and go into the store next door and buy the thing and myself some Arizona Teas and I pay and walk out. I get into my moms car that she let me use since my car has been having problems and drive home.

"Ma I brought la tapatío" I say and put it in the table and put my teas in the fridge. "Thank you mi princessa" I fake smile and nod. "Okay sit and eat okay ADRIAN ARE YOU GOING TO EAT OR NOT!" She yells for my brother and I giggle. "What's so funny butterfingers?" My brother says. "Butterfingers?" Natasha says and I sigh and shake my head. "When my sister was younger she dropped a HUGE bottle of mayonnaise on the ground of Walmart and she said "oh shit" and we had to pay $20 bucks for it" (yeah that happened 🙃) I shake my head and my sister comes down to eat. We sit down and I notice my dads not here. "Ma where dad?" She shakes her head "me and him are fighting again" I shake my head and grab the keys over to her. "So ma when are we getting the new worker" my sister asks and Natasha hold my hand and I fake smile and look down.

Time skip

I go to grab my AirPods and notice their not on my Jean loop but the clip is. I panic and walk into my moms room and see my dad on top of my mom. "Can I have the keys i need to find my AirPods?" She Gives me the keys and I walk out in silences.

"That was fucking awkward" I say and my brother Juan asks. "I walked In on you know what" he shakes his head and I walk outside and check the car. "Fuck" I say and I slam the car door and check if they just dropped on the ground. "Great I probably dropped them at the store" I say and walk back Inside. I give the keys back to my mom and close her door. "What's wrong with you did little y/n lose her AirPods" Adrian asks and I lose it.

"YES MAYBE BUR YOU KNOW WHAT LETS MAKE FUN OF Y/N HER LIFE IS SO SAD BOO HOO SHE WANTS TO DIE EVERY SECOND SHE IN THIS FUCKING HOME" I yell and he says. "Good stop fucking yelling we get it you're "depressed" but god just go talk to a therapist geez" he leaves and I fall to my knees and fucking cry. "Baby?" I hear and I look up to she Natasha kneeling infront of me. "Hey don't cry" she says and she hugs me and I sob Into her again. "I'm sorry" I say and she lifts up my head to see her face. "Don't apologize your having a bad day do you want to go to bed I'll bring your blanket and Mr.cuddles?"

I smile and nod. We walk to her room and I see my stuff there and I belly flop onto the bed. I feel her rub my back and I sigh in relief. "Thank you baby" I say but it's muffle. "No problem come here" I lay on my back and lay on her chest and cover myself with my blanket and hold Mr.cuddles. "Night baby I love you" she says and I kiss her. "Love you too" I dose off

Yeah this happened but I'm chilling