Make up 2*wandaxnatxreader

Wanda's POV
Ever since y/n has moved in me and nat have been drooling over her. Right now we're watching y/n working out. She's on the treadmill running. She stops and looks at us. Y/n: take a picture it will last longer. I see Nat grab out her phone and take a picture. Y/n laughs and she goes over to me. Y/n: you got a little something. She wipes the corner of my mouth and stares into my eyes. She pulls her hand away and grabs her water bottle. Nat bumps into her making her spill her water on her tank top. Nat: I'm sorry. Y/n nods and she takes off her tank top. We stare at her abs and she turns around and we see some bruises on her back that are new.

Y/n POV
As I turn around to leave Nat asks. Nat: y/n what happens . I look at her in confusion. Wanda: your back. I panic and say. Y/n: I GOT HURT. Wanda hugs me and nat hugs me from behind. Y/n: s-sorry. They nod and nat kisses my shoulder. I turn to face her. I kisses her and she kisses back. I turn and kisses Wanda. Steve: TONY YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS. We hear Steve yell to his boyfriend. I blush and stare at them. Y/n: can I shower now I smell. They giggle and nod we all walk to my room and they both stare to take off there clothes. I close my eyes and hear. Nat: what you don't like us. I shake my head and look at them in an awe. Wanda kisses my cheek and we all shower together and do things *wink* we all cuddle on my bed and there wearing my clothes. I smile and lay my head against the pillow staring at the ceiling. I feel Wanda lay her head on my shoulder and nat laying on top of me. I hold them and say. Y/n: this is nice. They nod. Y/n: nicer than staying with my dad. They kiss me and comfort me as I start crying remembering all of the memories. I ended up falling asleep in there arms and soon even they fell asleep too.