Drowning in anger*Hailee

TW: abuse and blood

Hailee's POV
As we got into our places I could see that y/n was kind of tense. "Annnnnnnd ACTION!" The director shouted.

"So umm dawn I saw you got all A's how about all of us go out for ice cream after this lovely dinner?" I said as my character is the mom.

"Yayy you hear that Lilly were having ice cream!" Dawn (Xóchitl Gómez) said

"Yeah it's perfect so fucking perfect" Lilly (y/n) said.

"What did you just say?" Sue (Ella hunt) asked.

"I said so fucking perfect mom no offense but she's trying way to hard!" Lilly says.

"Look Lilly I'm just trying to be a good mom-" I get cut off.

Lilly slams the table.

"DONT EVER CALL YOURSELF MY MOM BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING NOT YOUR JUST SOME BITCH MY MOM IS FUCKING AND WHOS SHES GETTING MARRIED TO AND WHO WILL PROBABLY CHEAT ON IN A COUPLE OF FUCKING MONTHS SO DONT GET TO FUCKING ATTACHED AND MOM WE GET IT DAWN IS THE GOOD CHILD AND SHE SO FUCKING PREFECT BUT SAY IT IN FRONT OF ME  AGAIN I SWEAR- CUZ THATS ALL YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT!" She yelled and the stormed off

"CUT" the director yelled 

I get up and look at Ella and Xóchitl. "I'm going to check on her okay." Xóchitl says. Ella grabs my hand.

Xóchitl's POV
I walk to y/n trailer and I open the door to see no one their. I walk out of the set and see y/n in her car. I get in and look at her to see her head down "Are you okay?"  I ask and she looks at me and I see her crying. She looks I front of her and the she punches the wheel over and over and I grab her hand and she goes to hit me but she stops. "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to" she cries and I hug her. "Hey what's going on?" I ask and she tells me everything.

I hug her again and she sniffles and pulls away. "Sorry for almost hitting you and the rant about my life." She says and I cup her face. She look at me and I stare into her blue glossy eyes and lean in and kiss her. She kisses back and we rest our foreheads together. "I-I likes that thank you" she says and blush. "I'm glad cuz I really like you." She blushes and we hug. We go back inside and I bandage her hand and go back into her car

Y/n's POV
Xóchitl gets a notification. "Umm Hailee says that the shooting done today." I look down and hold the wheel tight. "I don't want to go Xóchitl I'm scared" she grabs my hand and says. "Hailee's letting me stay and her place maybe I can ask" I nod and start to tear up. "Hey y/n look at me" I shake my head and say. "I'm sorry I just I'm scared for wants going to happen if she says no." She turns my face to her gently.

"Listen she'll say yes okay and don't cry please I don't wike it" she says the Chris Evans line and I giggle. "Okay" she calls Hailee and she agrees. We drive to Hailee's place. I walk in with Xóchitl and look around and martini starts to bark at me. "Tini hey stop she's a friend" I keep looking down. "Hey y/n you okay?" I nod and look up.

Hailee's POV
Y/n looks up and I see her puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I set tini down and pull y/n into a hug. She starts crying. "I'm sorry about today I have thing going on at home" she keeps crying and I rub her back. "No worries y/n you can talk to me if you want." She pulls away and wipes her tears. She looks at Xóchitl and she nods. "My mom has been cheating on my dad and she blamed me for everything because I told him and I just could keep it in anymore and..."

She stops and takes off her jacket and her shirt. She turns and I see the bruises. "Y/n you didn't show me this in the car?" Xóchitl says. "I got scared because I don't want my mom to hurt me if anyone found out cuz she said that it would be even worse" she says quietly. She puts back on her shirt and winces while doing it. "Y/n you know we have to tell the police right?"she looks at me and says. "NO! I-i mean no please I don't want her to hit me again" she says. "Y/n I'm sorry" I say. She backs int the wall and slides down it.

She looks up and says. "Fucking do it" she looks at Xóchitl and she pats next to her. "Don't worry baby you'll be fine I swear"  Xóchitl says and kisses y/n's temple. "Okay" I smile at the two lovers. The door opens and Ella comes in. "PIZZA TIME- oh you okay y/n" I look back at y/n and she laughs. "Yeah I'm fine" she says. "Well that's good you guys hungry?" Y/n shakes her head but then her stomach growls. "Babe you have to eat" She nods and then we sit at the table.

Y/n's POV
We finish dinner I guess and I look around and find a studio. I look to see a blue guitar and I smile. I grab it and sit on the couch in there and start to strum. "So take your time and smoke slow" I smile and hear someone clear their throat. "H-Hailee I'm sorry for playing your guitar." I look down and she says. "Keep it okay." I look up at her and she nods and I smile and put down the guitar and jump in her arms. "T-Thanks m-mom- I mean h-Hailee" I pull away and she smiles. "I know after your mom and stuff but if you don't have anywhere else to go then be my daughter." I smile and tear up.

"Thank you" I say and I hug her again. "Okay kiddo umm we're having a bonfire because Ella wants s'mores so how about you bring the guitar and sing for us?" I shake my head. "Okay but umm can you help me sing though?" She nods and I grab the guitar and we sit outside. "Hey baby" I say to Xóchitl and she kisses me. I blush and look down. "Okay let's hear that singing" I nod and think of a song.

"She asks for a light
As our secrets spill on the window sill
We're buying more time
While we kill ourselves as we both inhale"

I look at everyone and smile.

"Making believe there's a future
Is it naive to think we could work?
The second it's out, then I lose her
We're already here so one more won't hurt
It won't hurt"

I see Hailee and Ella cuddled up against each other

"But all that we are is all that we'll ever be
'Cause he's the one waitin' at home
She holds my guitar as I pluck out a melody
There's only so far we can go
Next to you, but I'll never be close
So, take your time while you're mine
And smoke slow"

I look at Xóchitl and smile

"Breakin' away
For the hell of it, started innocent
I'm tellin' you things that I've never said
Hope I don't regret this"

"Making believe that we're clueless
One little spark that we won't put out
Makin' a million excuses
'Cause isn't it fun just for now?"

"But all that we are is all that we'll ever be
'Cause he's the one waitin' at home
She holds my guitar as I pluck out a melody
There's only so far we can go
Next to you, but I'll never be close
So, take your time while you're mine
And smoke slow"

"Addicted to illusions of a love that never was
And never will be, anyway (Ah), ooh
The nicotine don't taste the same
If I'm not with you savorin' every breath we take
Play with fire, take me higher"

"All that we are is all that we'll ever be
'Cause he's the one waitin' at home
She holds my guitar as I pluck out a melody
There's only so far we can go
Next to you, but I'll never be close
So, take your time while you're mine
And smoke slow"

I finish the song and the bad memories fade. "So how was that?" I ask and they all clap for me. "Thanks guys" I say and Xóchitl yawns. "Okay I think I'm going to bed goodnight and goodnight baby" she kisses me and I kiss back and she goes inside. I look down and Hailee and Ella look tired. "How about you guys go inside I'll take care of this?" Hailee looks at me. "You sure?" I nods and the both go inside and I smile. I strum and look at the stars.
This is my family