Its nothing...*Mj

Y/n POV
As my moms took me to school I was nervous considering I knew I was going to get beat up by Mj again but this time it would be even worse. Wanda: we're here. I look up and I see the school. I grab my bag and open my door. Wanda: love you baby. Nat: love you so much honey. I nod and walk to into the School. I walk in and gulp seeing Mj talking to Peter. I try to turn and walk away. Mj: HEY LOSER ITS TIME. I look at her and run out the doors. She chases after me and I keep running. I bump into a couple. Y/n: s-sorry- moms.  They look at me and my mom was about to say something when I heard. Mj: COME BACK. I start running again and then Mj catch's up to me and takes me into a alley way and she starts to beat me. I fall to the ground and then she starts to kick my rib cage and she breaks a few of them. She runs off and then I get up and go back to school.

Natasha's POV
We go looking for y/n and we go back to the compound to go track her location. Tony finds it to see her at school and her on her way back. We wait for her and she walks in and we see her with a black eye a broken nose and she's holding her ribs. She limps to her room. Wanda stops her but y/n pushes her away and she continues to limp to her room. Wanda: I'm going to find that girl and she is going to pay. I was about to say something but then Peter walks in with that one girl. Wanda: you. I hold Wanda down and we see y/n come back down. Nat: how dare you beat up my daughter. The girl looks at y/n and she says. Y/n: she didn't beat me up she was trying to save me from a group of men but they pointed a gun at her and told her to leave and then the men beat me up. I look at y/n in shock. Nat: really. She nods and looks at the girl.

Y/n POV
I limp my way over to the medbay and starts to fix myself up. I struggle to take off my shirt but feel a pair of hands help me take it off. I see Mj and flinch. Mj: hey I'm not going to hurt you anymore I'm sorry. I nod and I grab the bandage and go to wrap it around me but Mj stops me. Mj: let me. She starts to wrap it around me. Mj: so.....why did you tell them I didn't do it. I look at her and say. Y/n: it's nothing... Mj: stop lying tell me. I sigh and say. Y/n: you may have hurt me but I didn't want my moms to kill you and plus I kinda umm....like you. I look down. She lifts up my head and kisses me. I kiss her back. We pull away and I blush. She finishes wrapping me up. I grab my nose and pop it back Into place. Y/n: ah. I say tearing up. Mj wipes my tears and hugs me. Mj: hey it's okay. I flinch but hug her back. She kisses my forehead softly. I smile and stare into her eyes again. She gives me a warm smile and I kiss her. Peter: HOLY FUCK! We pull away and we see my moms and Peter. Y/n: umm it's not what it looks like I'm straight. I panic and limp out fast. I trip on the stairs but get up and limp into my room.

Mj's POV
We all see y/n limp to her room. Mj: she definitely not straight. I blurt out but then her mom charges at me but I dodge it. I run to y/n room and shut and lock her door. I see her laying on the floor. I lay next to her and lightly lay my head in her chest. She smiles and kisses my forehead. Mj: I umm like you too y/n. She giggle and says. Y/n: kinda figured that out. We laugh and her mom walks in. Y/n: mama please we're trying to cuddle here. Nat: ugh no fun. I giggle and say. Y/n: go prank aunt Lena. She laughs and I say. Y/n: or go fuck mom. She looks at me and mom pop out of nowhere. Wanda: I like that idea. I shiver in disgusted. They leave and Mj kisses me. I get up and go into my closet and grab my hoodies. I give on to Mj and I actually put mine on. Mj hugs me and I ask. Y/n: cans wes cuddles? She giggle at my child ness and nods. I lay down and she lays next to be and she spoons me. I giggle secretly loving to be the little spoon. She kisses my shoulder and I starts to fall asleep. Mj: night my love. Y/n: good night baby. I say in a sleepy voice. I fall asleep.