Family*Nat

Y/n POV
Me and Peter are walking back to the tower when we see a building on fire. I drop my bag and run inside . As I'm walking in the building I see that a baby is in the crib crying. I pick up the baby and cover it's mouth and nose. I run out of the building and the woman comes up to me and says. Woman: my baby thank you so much. I nod and give the baby to her and room in the building and save the rest of the people. I walk out with a girl in my arms. I put her on the ground and the father comes up to me and says. Man: Julie. She picks her up and they walk to the medics. Peter: nice. We do our hand shake and we continue walking to the compound. Nat: where have you been? She see that I'm covered in smoke and burns. Y/n: watch the news okay. I walk into the compound and walk to my room to take a shower.

Nats POV
I walk to the living room and turn on the TV. News reporter: A building was burning down with people in it but one girl saves them all. I see y/n's face come up. Wanda: wow. I nod and I say. Nat: I'm going to clear my head baby I'll be right back. I kiss her forehead and she says. Wanda: okay bye hon. I leave. Halfway though the walk in a man knocks me out.

Y/n POV
I go back down and everyone claps and I look at them in an confused look. Tony: I'm so proud of you kid you saved people today. I nod And my mom runs in and says. Wanda: I think nats missing. I look at her in shock and I get up and say. Y/n: Mr. stark track her location NOW. He gets up and leaves to his lab. I follow him and he finds her location. Tony: hmm she's at the old abandoned house. I look at the address and I realize where that is. Y/n: tell everyone to suit up I'll meet you all there. I run out of the compound and run to the location.

Nat POV
I wake up tied in a chair. Man: ahh y/n's mother is awake. Nat: you shouldn't mess with me you don't want to mess with me cuz if you mess with me your messing with my family. He laughs and I say it against y/n jumps down from the roof and says. Y/n: you might think that we're all loco. But this family, bout to go global. She aims a gun at him and shoots him in the head. She runs to the other guy and pulls down his pants and cuts off his dick. The she stabs him in the chest. She kills everyone and she unties me and we hug. Y/n: so does this mean? I nod and she jumps up and picks me up and runs to the compound. We run to the quintet and see it ready. Tony: all ready? I nod and she says. Y/n: hey your lucky today or if you want to end up with no dick then I suggest that you let me join the team. He sighs and nods. Wanda runs up to me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Y/n: hey buddy I hate to ruin the moment but no kissing. We pull away and laugh. Peter runs up to y/n and pulls her into a long hug. Peter: I thought you're going to get hurt never run off like that. Y/n: I won't baby. She slaps her hand over her mouth and I say. Nat: wait are you too. They nod and y/n says. Y/n: well now that they know can we go upstairs and cuddle pwease. Peter kiss her head and grabs her hand walks away. Nat: well let's get some sleep babe it been a long day. She nods and we walk upstairs and lay down and sleep.