It may have been 5 days*Wanda

Mentions of rape so you are warned

Y/n's POV
Ever since I was 13 my dad walked out on me and my mom. I've turned 19 and I feel independent without a dad and honestly I'm glad he walked out I got a two moms instead. It's all I could ask for. "Y/n" I hear and I walk down stairs. "Hey mom what you-" I see him. "Father" I clench my jaw. "Hey y/n listen Wanda I came because I need money-" I shake my head. "Of course you do listen d- Father your not going to get any okay." I say angry but calmly. "Y/n I'm sorry but literally I saw you 5 days ago-" I clench my hand into a fist and yell. "5 DAYS ITS BEEN 5 FUCKING YEARS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING CALL SEND A LETTER OR FUCKING CALLED ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY IM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULL SHIT"My mom grabs my hand but I push her off and walk towards my Father. "For you it may have been 5 days but for everyone else it's been 5 years" i keep walking to him and his back hits the door. "Go away and don't act like nothing ever happened because all of it did- JUST- never come back" I say and he opens the door and I sigh. I look down and clench my jaw again. I look up and walk to my room.

Wanda's POV
As y/n leaves I look at Nat and she hugs me. "Hey at least she got to say what she's been wanting to say to him for years" she says and I nod and say. "I wish I never was with him" I say and tears come pouring out of my eyes and Natasha holds me tighter. Peter walks in and me and Nat pull away. "Hey umm I heard Y/n yelling is she okay?" He asks in a quiet voice. "Her father-" before Nat can say anything else Peter runs upstairs.

Y/n's POV
As I was in the bathroom I hear knocks on the door. I wash my hands and open then door to see Peter. "He came?" I nod and he hugs me. "I'm sorry I know you didn't want to see him" I nod and he picks me up and takes me to his room. He sits me down and opens his closet and brings out a hoodie for me to wear. I smile and get up to hug him. "I love you bestie" I tell him. "Put it on and choose a movie to watch I'm going to bring some popcorn from downstairs." I nod and sit on his bed and grab the remote to put on Star Wars. I laid down and start to doze off.

Peter's POV
I walk back into my room and see y/n asleep. I smile and sit next to her and watch the movie. Halfway into the movie I feel the bed moving and I look to see y/n squirming around. I touch her arm and dream pops up into my head.

"DAD STOP-" Y/n gets slapped by her father who was drunk. She falls to the floor and her dad picks her up and takes her to the basement and locks her there. "HELP HELP ME PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GET HURT." She yells and starts to cry hard. "HELP....please help me" she says and starts screaming then the door opens and a man walks in. "No ones going to help you baby girl" he takes off his clothes and walks over to y/n and yells at her to take of her clothes then he picks her up and puts it-

"AHHHHHH STOP" y/n wakes up screaming causing me to snap out of her dream. I hug her and she instantly hugs me back. She cries and I mumble. "It's okay it's okay he's not here anymore he won't hurt you." I say sweetly. She stays in my arms for a long time. After 59 minutes she pulls away and says. "Thanks" I smile and nod.

Y/n's POV.
I get up and walk out of Peter's room. I see my moms and mama looks at me and says. "He did that to you?" I look down and nod. "I'm sorry" I say quietly. She hugs me and she says. "He pay for this." I look up to see her crying. I wipe her tear and look to see my girlfriend standing there. I run over to her and she hugs me. "Babe you okay" she asked me and I nod. "America I talk to you" mama asks her and she nods and they both walk downstairs.

Wanda's POV
As me and America walk down we go to the living room and we start to talk. "Have you ever done anything sexual with my daughter?" I jump straight in and she looks at me and says. "I mean no but we have made out but no hickeys involved" she says and I say. "Did she ever tell you about her father" she looks up and thinks. "Yeah she told me that he was a bad dad and that......he would hire people to rape her while he watched" she says the last part quietly while looking down. "Oh my poor y/n." I say and America says. "May I go because I promised y/n cuddles after my mission" she asks quietly. I nod and she walks away. I play with the rings on my fingers.

Americas POV
I walk upstairs to y/n's room and see her cuddled up in our favorite blanket. She sees me and opens the blanket. I smile and lay with her. "okay well let's cuddle because I promised you" I say and hold her tight. "Love you babe." She says and I smile. "Love you too"

Y/n's father went to prison and got killed by his inmate and you and everyone else lived a good life