I want cuddles*maria

Request yes thank you

Maria's POV
Fury: Hill here you got more papers work to do. He places the work on my desk and leaves.  As If I'm not already stressed enough. I think to myself. I get the paper work and go home. I get into the compound and see that y/n is wrapped up in my blue blanket. I smile and go to my room. I sit on my desk and start to fill out my paper work. I'm half way though it when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Y/n still wrapped in my blanket. Y/n: Baby can we cuddle. I sigh and say. Maria: Babe I can't I have the paper work. Y/n: I want cuddles please. I sigh and shake my head no. She sighs and lays down on the bed not even facing me. I start to regret saying no.

Y/n POV
I lay down and just start crying silently. I feel the bed move and I turn around and see Maria. Maria: Hey. she cups my face and wipes my tears. Maria: I'm sorry I just need to finish this work then we can cuddle. I smile and nod. She kiss my forehead and wait for her to finish. I lay my head on her shoulder and she kisses my head. Maria: Okay babe all done. I look at her and get on her lap. I kiss her and she kisses back. Y/n: I love you. Maria: I love you too. I get off of her and she wraps her arms around me and I lay my head on her chest. I listen to her heart beat and she says. Maria: I can't wait to marry you. I smile and fall asleep.