Stay please* Sharon

Sharon POV
I finish the mission with Steve and he broke up with me because he fell in love with Natasha. I'm in my room and I'm crying so hard. Y/n: hey Sharon are you alright? I look up to see her standing in front of the bed. I shake my head and say. Sharon: he broke up with me. She sits down on the bed nexts to me and pulls me into a hug. Y/n: forget him he doesn't know what true beauty is or how amazing you are Honestly I feel sorry for him he just lost the most wonderful woman. I look her in the eyes and say. Sharon: really? She nods and I say. Sharon: thanks. Y/n: anytime. She gets up and leaves. I fall asleep.

Y/n POV
After leaving Sharon's room I walk into the kitchen to see Steve and nat kissing. I walk over to Steve and punch him. Steve: hey what was that for? I scoff and say. Y/n: for breaking up with Sharon. Steve: sense when did you care? Y/n: YOU BROKE HER HEART! I yell at him. I kick him in the balls and leave. I stay in my room for the rest of the night. I fall asleep.

Y/n POV
I wake up to screaming. I run to Sharon's room and open the door to see her panicking. I walk to her and hug her. She starts to punch my chest and I pull her into a kiss. She pulls away. Sharon: what was that for? I look down and say. Y/n: to stop you and to empty your mind. She lays back down and I start to walk away when I fell her grab my wrist. Sharon: stay please? I nod and lay down next to her. She cuddles into me and I kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

Sharon POV
I wake up and see y/n is still asleep. I start to kiss her neck. I hear a moan. Y/n: best way to wake up. I stop kissing her neck and look at her and say. Sharon: I like you. Y/n: I like you too. We kiss and turn on the tv and watch movies and cuddle the rest of the day.