L-love*carol

You have been together with carol for 1 year and you say I love you for the first time because she knew you were nervous and she knew you loved her.

Y/n POV
I love her I love her smile I love her hair I love how beautiful she looks I love the way she kisses my forehead I love the way she looks in her suit. I think to myself. Carol: BABE! I snap back into reality and look into her eyes. Carol: baby are you okay. I nod and say. Y/n: I think I l-love you. I say and look down.

Carols POV
Y/n: I think I l-love you. She looks down and I smile and say. Carol: I love you too. She looks up and smiles. Y/n: can we go to the woods? I nod and she grabs her guitar and sweater. We walk to the forest and we climb a tree. Y/n starts to play a little melody then starts to sing.

Y/n: when somebody loved me

Everything was beautiful

Every hour spent together

Lives within my heart

And when she was sad

I was there to dry her tears

And when she was happy so was I

When she loved me."

Y/n looks at me and smiles

Y/n: Through out the summer and the fall

We had each other, that was all

Just she and I together

Like it was meant to be

And when she was lonely

I was there to comfort her

And I knew that she loved me

So the years went by

I stayed the say

She began to drift away

I was alone

Still I waited for the day

When she'd say 'I will always love you'

Lonely and forgotten

Never thought she'd look my way

And she smiled and held me

Just like she used to do

Like she loved me

When she loved me

When somebody loved me

Everything was beautiful

Every hour spent together

Lives within my heart

When she loved me."

She finishes and jumps down from the tree
I jump down as well and y/n pulls out a little box and gets on one knee. Y/n: I have fallen for you carol and I know today was the first time I said I love you but I knew you knew that I love you. Deep down I don't spend a day without thinking about my love for you and I think about the little things that I love about you. So with our further a do will you make you the happiest gay person ever and marry me? I look at her and nod while crying she slides the ring on my finger and pulls me into a warm hug. Carol: I love you I can't wait to be a y/l/n. She giggles and pulls me into a kiss. Y/n: I love you too. We walk back inside and everyone congratulated us on the engagement. We spent the night celebrating and drinking and of course I got drunk as hell. I remember y/n giving me water and cuddling with me and falling asleep.