𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 36

I step foot inside Jungkook's mansion and gasp as I look around the lobby

I step foot inside Jungkook's mansion and gasp as I look around the lobby. It's completely different interior now. The entire place is made up of dark shades, and the floor is made up of white marble. It's even more luxurious than the last time. Every area of the house is decorated with gold, precious marbles, silver and spectacular lighting design.

The stairs that lead up to the upstairs bedrooms are still on the left but is changed into black suspended stairs. On the right is still the same doors that opens to his office and has about ten of his soldiers standing guard.

"Woah," Yoongi looks around wide-eyed, not caring at all about the ten guards watching him like a hawk as they stand at the office doors.

As astonish as I am, I don't know why I feel a sudden sadness missing the hold design. This just feels so completely different from when I had lived here. It's like coming to a completely different house.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asks, as he tightens his hand on mine.

I nod my head, giving him a weak smile. Then I glance back around the place that I use to call home, feeling nostalgia mix with a hint of pain. I never thought I would be back here again. But here I am again but this time Jimin and the boys are with me.

"I never in a million years would have thought that one day we would be living with our enemies," Yoongi says as he turns his focus on Jimin and I.

"This place is even bigger than it looks from the inside," Namjoon looks amazed as he looks around.

I notice Jimin isn't looking around because he's admiring the place but looking for something else—the cameras.

I turn my focus ahead and it reveals an open and wider view of the living room. Jimin starts walking towards it as I follow beside him along with the boys.

I glance around, not even feeling anything nostalgic because the entire place is completely different now

I glance around, not even feeling anything nostalgic because the entire place is completely different now. No trace of the past.

Suddenly loud footsteps comes our way in the living room and it soon reveals Jungkook with Taehyung beside him while Jin and Hoseok are behind.