𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 45

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Thank you." I bow my head towards Taehyung, as he pulls out the chair for me to take my seat. Then he takes off his black jacket and reveals his white Celine shirt as he sits across me.

He had ended up using his car to drive us to a nearby restaurant. I was surprised that Jimin was okay with me going alone with him, although the guards had followed right behind us.

I'm happy that Taehyung had asked to have dinner with me but I wonder why? Wouldn't he be scared that Jungkook will find out and get angry with him?

"Sorry about the guards," I tell him, feeling a bit embarrass for all the guards outside the doors of the restaurant. "Jimin just wants to make sure I'm safe at all times."

"Nah, don't worry about it," he reassures me. "I understand where he's coming from. I would have done the same thing too if I was in Jimin's position."

I notice his professional manner had vanished and starting to seem like his old self—the way he had always been when it was just me and him.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress appears out of no where.

"Yes, we're ready," Taehyung answers, looking up at her. I immediately notice a sudden nervousness in her. "I would like beef Bulgogi and for the lady..." he turns towards me for my order.

"I would like to order kalbi." I've been wanting to eat beef short ribs after being on diet for my wedding that's coming up.

"Okay for sure," she smiles. "Is that all?"

I glance towards Taehyung meeting his eyes to confirm if he wanted anything else. It seems like that was all, as he turns back towards the preppy waitress, "Yes miss, that is all."

"O-okay sir, got it." The girl smiles timidly, and weirdly giggles, then turns around and leaves.

"I think that girl likes you," I tease him.

Taehyung smirks. "She doesn't interest me."

"Hm, is that so?" I chuckle. "Then what kind of girl interests you?"

"You," he simply says, taking me back fro a moment. Even he seem to be a little shock of he said as if he didn't mean to say it. But he suddenly laughs with a hint of nervousness. "I mean a girl like your type interests me...you know? Like someone that can understand me like you do..."

I don't think I've ever seen Taehyung caught off guard. I think he's hiding something, maybe he has a girlfriend that he's hiding?

"Taehyung, do you have a girlfriend?" I asks out of curiosity. "I've hardly see you with girls."