𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 46

|| Blue & Grey ||
The powеrful shadow swallows me
I just wanna be happier
Please feel the warmth in my hands
They're cold, that's why I need more of you
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jungkook glances up at me as I take my sit across him at the lounge office

Jungkook glances up at me as I take my sit across him at the lounge office. His haunted eyes immediately pierces through me. There seems to be no soul in those once lively eyes of my best friend. He looks completely dead, looking so miserable.

"You're really going to be a father?" I asks Jungkook as he continues smoking his cigarette.

"Yup," he answers with no emotion, and blows smoke out of his mouth. He looks so pitiful—so hopeless.

"You sure you're the father?" I asks, wanting to make sure. "Wait a minute..." I feel a sudden sick feeling creeping in the pit of my stomach. "Uh...you...and..." I can't even bring myself to say it, "You and that bitch had sex?"

He looks at me stone cold but doesn't say a word. Immediately I just know the answer and I couldn't help but look away in disgust. But I quickly try to make a straight face, knowing that's probably going to make him feel worst about himself.

"I had too," he says with anger in his voice. "She told me I had to fuck her or else she will make y/n suffer so I had no choice..." he brings the tip of the cigarette back onto his lips and exhales out the smoke. "And also I've done everything and the results says...I'm the father," he miserably says. "I can't kill her now if she's carrying my child. And I have no way in proving she's the killer. The only evidence out there is that the killer is y/n, but it's not her! I don't care what the footage shows, I refuse to ever believe it."

"What are we going to do now?" I feel myself stressed out over this situation. We have so much problems we are still trying to fix, now this sudden news just made the problem even more complicated. I don't think I've ever been in this level of stress ever in my life.

"I don't even know anymore." His face drops in his arms and a gloomy aura surrounds him. "This is my karma."

I glance down at him, feeling so bad. "Was that bitch the one that forced you to announce the news on Live TV?"

"No." He finally looks up, looking like he's so done with life. I can tell how exhausted he looks from the dark circles under his eyes. "I did it purposely. Why? because I want to let everyone know she's my wife so that means she'll be unsafe—plain and simple."