𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 33

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jimin's POV]

The Blackjacks and I were all seated in the back of the car, as we get driven towards Junsu's place.

While y/n unfortunately had to stay with Jungkook to get the chip, I'm doing my own part dealing with Junsu.

"It's kind of hard to bring Jeon Junsu down when Jungkook has made his mafia even stronger than before," I said towards the boys, sitting across me. "I just hope y/n finds that chip soon."

"How is she doing anyways?" Namjoon asked. "Have you been in contact with her?"

"I actually just went to see her today, at her office," I replied. Then proceeded to telling them how the meeting went with y/n earlier today, and told them everything she had told me.

"Bro, I told you she won't be able to do it," Yoongi sneered.

"Hyung, shut up," I snapped at him. "Just give her time. Trust me."

Yoongi looked at me scoffingly, then deeply sighed out of frustration. "Whatever you say, bro."

Finally, we arrived at the great Jeon Junsu's mansion. It has been a very long time since I step foot into this place. It still looked the same. Even some of the guards I knew well, were still working for him.

Once we stood in-front of entrance doors, all guards stood still with hands inside their jackets, until I caught one of them with a shocked expression.

"Jiminie?"

I glanced towards a familiar man, who was ten years older than me. It was a guard I knew very well.

"Aye, Jiminie it is you!"

"Chul hyung, nice to see you," I tensely smiled, trying hard not to break character.

"Woah, you've gotten big and muscular," he laughed.

I couldn't help but smirk.

"Last time I've seen you, you where what? About fourteen then?" He chuckled again. "Time flies. You're a grown man now."

But I watched his friendly expression suddenly fade away. "Oh, I guess they were right...you are a Don now..."

"That's right, hyung," I answered with my voice deep and low. My expression went cold, knowing he was now my rival. I couldn't act too friendly with him even though I knew him well. I'm a Don now. Not the little boy he once knew. And definitely not the boy who constantly hung out with Jungkook and Taehyung.

He glanced at me, looking a little taken back but it soon turned to a proud smile.

"Anyways," I cleared my throat wanting to sound serious. "I'm here for a meeting with Mr. Jeon Junsu."

"Oh that's right, we're expecting a Don to come in today, I just didn't expect it would be you," he lamented. "But oh boy am I getting old. One minute you, Taehyungie and Don Jungkook are running around the house causing chaos but now look at all three of you—two Dons and the other an Underboss."

I smirked, but a nostalgic feeling tugged at my heart.

Suddenly, I see Junsu's soldiers, as they gestured us to follow them. I nodded my head towards Chul before I followed the soldier further down the familiar halls.