𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 68

THE NEXT DAY
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Zero O'clock ||
You know those days
Those days where you're sad for no reason
Those days where your body is heavy

My feet won't set off, though it seems like I'm already too late
I'm hateful of the whole world

Thinking if it was my fault?
Dizzy night, looking at the clock
Soon it will be midnight
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I wake up in a soft bed, feeling battered and foggy

I wake up in a soft bed, feeling battered and foggy. There's a steady beeping sound, realizing that's coming from the heart monitor next to me. My eyes shifts towards the open window that allowed sunlight to shine through, illuminating the hospital room. I guess several hours had passed.

"You're finally awake," a familiar and soothing voice say.

I turn my head from the window to the other side of the room where the voice came from. It's my mother, sitting by my bedside.

My mother gives me a wistful smile with tears in her eyes but she quickly blinks it away. I don't think I've ever seen her this way. She's always so bright and happy. But right now she's so gloomy and weak.

"W-where's Jungkook?" I finally speak but it comes out hoarse. "And Jimin? Taehyung is he...okay?"

My body jerks to sit up and realize the IVs on my arm. "W-where's the rest of the boys?"

My mother's eyes are sad but she tries to give me a comforting expression.

"Are they okay?" I asks weakly. "I-I should be by their side."

She sighs and holds onto my cold hand. "Taehyung was resuscitated once he got to the hospital last night and is in the operating room right now. The doctors are trying to control his liver and kidney bleeding. It's been five hours now, hopefully...they stabilize him. He had lost a lot of blood. So once they stop the bleeding, they need to transfuse blood to him. Let's hope and pray, he'll be fine."

My heart slightly tugs in joy to hear Taehyung is still here. Although he isn't in a stable condition, I'll hold onto that glint of hope that he will make it.

I force a wistful smile towards my mother, wanting to look strong for her. But internally I'm trying my hardest, not to break down since she looks like she's trying to be strong for me too. I'm just going to take her advice to just hope and pray.

"But how about...Jungkook and Jimin?" I asks quietly. I search her eyes trying to get the answer as quick as possible to heal the wound in my heart.