𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 30

THE NEXT DAY

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

[Y/N'S POV]

I'm back at Jimin's house. I came immediately to his house in Gangnam District yesterday, once I had found the chip.

I was able to easily get out of that mansion, since Jungkook was deep in his sleep. He didn't get a chance to make any orders to his guards to not allow me out of those gates, they all just assumed I was headed to work.

Jimin suggested that I stay with him and the boys at his mansion from now on. He thinks it would be safer for me, since now that we have the chip in our hands. He figured Jungkook would try to come get it back, once he wakes up from the sedatives, I had made him take yesterday. But Jimin made sure to have more guards surrounding his entire mansion.

Meanwhile Yoongi had been trying to break into the chip yesterday. He had said it may take some time for him to break through the chip's code. But all that matter mattered to us was that we had it in our hands.

As I stand in my balcony, in the same room I had stayed in from before, I can't help but think about what I had done to Jungkook the other day. He should be awake by now.

But I don't know why I'm feeling bad, when he did much worst to me—atleast that's what I keep telling myself to try to ease my guilt.

The fight between Jungkook and I, yesterday, was just a turning point for me. I was feeling so exhausted of everything. I really couldn't continue that type of life with him anymore. It's so draining. So miserable. So toxic.

The moment he started punching the walls, I really couldn't watch him hurt himself like that. I wanted him to stop. When I saw him in pain, the anger I had for him instantly subsided, and all I wanted to do at that moment was to help him. I knew there were pain killers inside the bedside table, when I had hid the sedative pills in there that I had use on Taehyung.

When I went to grab him the pain killers, my conscience was fighting me. But my anger and tiredness of everything overpowered my conscience. And I remember thinking that, it may be the one and only opportunity for me to get the chip and get out of his grasp. Luckily enough, I found that chip right away.

My mind suddenly shifts towards Taehyung again, which I've been trying hard to push away. I didn't want to think about him. But my guilt for what I've done towards him sweeps my entire body.

He didn't deserve that.

After I had witnessed Jungkook's infidelity at the club, I ran out, driving recklessly not really knowing where I was going. But the sudden text from Taehyung, asking me if everything was okay after not telling him the reason why I had frantically called him demanding what club Jungkook would be. An idea had crossed my mind at the moment and I immediately drove towards the pharmacy and grabbed tranquilizers. I wanted to use it on Taehyung to hurt Jungkook.

~🥀~

"I'm on my way home," I texted Taehyung back.

Once I got home, I see Taehyung waiting at the lobby with his arms crossed and a worried look on his face.

"y/n, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, looking relieve to see me, as he walked towards me.