𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 25

|| Versace on the Floor  ||
Above us all the stars are watching
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

I don't know why I was feeling bad that I haven't fully given my time to y/n. But I managed to convince myself that there was no need in feeling bad. It's not like I even love her. I have to remember this is all fake. I could care-less about this marriage.

But once I woke up late in the afternoon, I couldn't help but give in to y/n's stupid ideas. It was not to please her, it was only to ease my stress. Nothing else. At-least that's what I told myself.

I got myself washed up and went downstairs to look for y/n. But I couldn't find her anywhere.

Where the fuck did she go? Did she really go out without my permission?

Irritation washed over me. I went out of the villa to look for her. Only to spot her with some fucking guy.

Was she out all this time with some man?

I clenched my fist, heart racing, badly wanting to kill someone.

But I decided to stand there for a moment to watch how she acted around men when I wasn't around. She seemed to be flirting with him, laughing and smiling at everything he was saying.

What a fucking hoe.

I couldn't contain my anger any longer as they flirt away shaking each other's damn hands. She had turned around but she was too late. I was fuming with anger and felt an underlying feeling I couldn't understand.

I brushed past her and lunge at that bastard. I didn't care about anything at that point. I just wanted to show him, what was mine.

I swear to God I was gonna shoot the guy. But I couldn't cause any trouble. I had to remain quiet and civil after the mess I left in Seoul. Which was causing me more frustration and ended up expressing all my built up anger towards the man.

I really couldn't control myself or what I was saying. I just knew fire gets ignited in me whenever I see her with a another man.

She was only mine.

I dragged her back into the front lobby of the house, fuming with anger.

But once I see the tears welled up in her eyes. Something strike in my heart and soon guilt washed over me.

Why was my heart aching to see her like this all of a sudden?

I can see she was trying hard not to let her tears drop but tears ended up spilling out and streamed down her face.

That unfamiliar feeling strike my heart again. I breath out, trying to calm myself. "Why y/n? Like why would you go and be such a hoe for?" I was trying hard not to sound hurt.

"I...I wasn't doing anything wrong...I.." Her eyes welled up again. "He was just being nice and walked me—"

I knew I was in the wrong, but I just couldn't admit it.

"Nice?" I scoffed. "For all I know you probably sucked his dick that's why he's being nice."

Fuck, why did I say that?