𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 58

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Auditory Hallucinations ||
There are many hidden things inside of me
It made me change so much
My heart that was cold as ice
I want to escape from this pain that chains me down
Someone wake me up
From my soul that is filled with scars
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

"Fuck you!" y/n shouts, looking like she's going to cry.

Here we go again.

"No, no, baby. We already played that game last night," I say teasingly with a grin on my face. "Remember?"

She looks at me with great disgust and storms off the room. I was just trying to make light of the situation but now she got me irritated this early in the morning too.

I grab my watch and realize it's actually late in the afternoon. The boys should be home by now. And I expect them to have that damn chip.

I pull out the drawer of the bedside table and grab the bag of white powder and did the usual preparation before snorting it.

I love this feeling so much, it's a special kind of intense pleasure that I just crave all the time. I feel so much more powerful. I've never been so lost in my mind, so confident in myself and excited in my life.

The drug is giving me the energy I need right now. I got myself out of bed in excitement and pull my black pants on. Then tuck my gun in the side of my pants, ready to take on the world.

I walk out the room to follow y/n, only to see Jimin in my fucking house as he points a gun at Jin.

Luck is on my side today, he gets to see it for himself that his own girl came to me. The look on his face right now is priceless. He really thinks y/n and I slept together.

I happily make my way down the stairs and stand beside a frozen y/n. I can't help but laugh at the look of anger and shock on Jimin's face right now. He really thinks y/n and I slept together. What a dumb ass.

But out of no where he grabs Jin hostage right before my eyes, pointing a gun to his head. My body tenses and my heart rate surges higher than it already was to begin with.

I'm suddenly feeling a sense of worry for Jin but I could already feel the drug taking it's full effect on my body. I feel like I could do anything at this point. I feel my body getting hot and heart rate continue to increase at an alarming rate.

But suddenly Taehyung and J-hope comes in at such a perfect timing. I glance at Taehyung and he signals me a nod.

That's it. I'm free now.

»»««